Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Olympus Has Fallen Vs London Has Fallen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olympus Has Fallen Vs London Has Fallen (1494 Views)

BBNaija: I Have Fallen Stupidly For Teddy-A – Bambam / Read The Review Of Watch London Has Fallen Movie / London Has Fallen Trailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olympus Has Fallen Vs London Has Fallen by colossus2: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Which do you prefer?

Although I never liked Olympus Has Fallen because I first saw the movie White House Down.
They were similar movies which we debated on in 2013.
https://www.nairaland.com/1425687/olympus-fallen-vs-white-house#17896215

Now, there was no need for London Has Fallen.
London Has Fallen begins with scenes showing leaders from different countries.
Next scene was terrorists dressed like British security forces (from Secret Service down to Centurions) angry then I ask how is it possible to infiltrate the security that way without unit heads recognizing them (even in the dark, I can recognize my colleague) undecided
Then within 15 minutes about 6 world leaders (France, Canada, Germany, Japan etc) were killed shocked
Haba, leaving the almighty United States president.....maka why na

Next it was announced that everyone should go to their homes, but London looked like no soul existed there. You could count those who lived in London, they were not up to 20 cheesy

The movie goes on and on to the final scene which was just a child's play compared to it's 1st "Olympus"

Still on still, Olympus Has Fallen is the badass compared to London Has Fallen
I guess they will come up with a third part titled Aso Rock Has Fallen grin
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs London Has Fallen by donbenedict(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
London has fallen..

Title is so so lame

I wonder who came up wit dat.
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs London Has Fallen by biazarre(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
naso...... ASO ROCK HAS FALLEN infiltrated by the Almighty boko harams..... l can't laff finish ooo gringrin
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs London Has Fallen by Tocheagle(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nollywood can comeup with PDP has fallen
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs London Has Fallen by colossus2: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tocheagle:
Nollywood can comeup with PDP has fallen
Lwkm cheesy
Stop this nau. Why evuuls sad

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones, Season 6 Starts Today And The Things To Look Out For / BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. / Photos Of Bbnaija Housemate Praise And His Dad A Veteran Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.