Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? (2179 Views)

Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate / Mexican Man With World's Largest Penis Is Registered DISABLED (photos) / Yemi Alade's 3 Outfits At MTV MAMA Awards: Which Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by faruku104(m): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
I remember there was not an episode i would miss by 9PM years back. If NEPA takes light it would be like the world should better come to an end. 

Which one of these did you love the most when they were aired on our Nigerian television stations?

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/03/which-one-of-these-mexican-soap-operas.html

Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by olamide452(f): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Second chance

3 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by datola: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Salvador!- Second Chance.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by donbenedict(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Who remembers

All about camilla

Rebecca

2 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by Michellla(f): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
catalina and sabastian

2 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by DJBIGGY(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
Who remembers

All about camilla

Rebecca

U have experience with the soaps sha
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by donbenedict(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
DJBIGGY:

U have experience with the soaps sha
not anymore.... If u see d way I take hate telemundo nw eh.... it's just overrated and I dnt like overated.
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by AdonaiRoofing(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
I love avenida brasil so much

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by Yuneehk(f): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
not anymore.... If u see d way I take hate telemundo nw eh.... it's just overrated and I dnt like overated.
I used to be a freak too tho not anymore. Unlike you, I still love them
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by Yuneehk(f): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
Who remembers

All about camilla

Rebecca
I do oh cheesy. Secret of love, Lorenzo's wife, wild heart and the rest self. All join
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by donbenedict(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Yuneehk:

I do oh cheesy. Secret of love, Lorenzo's wife, wild heart and the rest self. All join
hehehehehe... seems we share some interests... wink
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by cruzita(f): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
Who remembers
All about camilla

Rebecca
my brother your head dey dia,I no dey miss am at all
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by cruzita(f): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
datola:
Salvador!- Second Chance.
I never missed an episode
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by KingRex1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
tot i wasnt into telemundo soaps until my cousin persuaded me into watching..Second Chance.

Tws dope for real
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by KingRex1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Michellla:
catalina and sabastian
You watched diego n paloma?
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by DJBIGGY(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by Michellla(f): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingRex1:
You watched diego n paloma?
yes its da same actors that did both movies

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by KingRex1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Michellla:
yes its da same actors that did both movies
yh right..
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Secret of the sand.... Ft Ruth and Rachel
When you are mine... ft diego and Paloma
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by Yuneehk(f): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
hehehehehe... seems we share some interests... wink
No we dont cheesy. According to you, you now hate telenovelas plus they're overrated and you dont do overrated.
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by kenoly09(f): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
When you are mine all the way cool followed by second chance and gardener's daughter
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by Ndazinum(f): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mine was wild heart- corazon salvage
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by Flexherbal(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Those days, we used to watch second chance with ot aunt.
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by fF01(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Paloma and Diego na numba1, odas follow.
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by ladoney(f): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
smileyi liked gardener's daughter.....i cld even sing their songs
Re: Which One Of These Mexican Soap Operas Was Your Favourite? by donbenedict(m): 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Yuneehk:

No we dont cheesy. According to you, you now hate telenovelas plus they're overrated and you dont do overrated.
alright, no wahala.

(1) (Reply)

FOR Real?....taylor Swift And Drake Are Dating? See This / 7 Nigerian Celebs And Their Breathtaking Houses / Davido Looses Millions As Sexy Lady Twerk For Him In His Hotel Room In South Afr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.