Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Need Answers - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Answers (754 Views)

Sex Life: Questions And Answers From A Professional (2) (3) (4)

I Need Answers by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
[b][/b]
I am still single in my 30years of age, I don't no what else to do, please guys and ladies out der kindly help me out with ur sugestions on What to do to have a serious guy and ready to married?

If u think u can't help me out with ur suggestions, you are mistakenly killing a soul, I don't want to commit a suicide cos I am getting pissed off of mylife.

Don't say no pls.

Before u proceed, I do sing and Am also a caterer, graduate, I am not jobless. P
Re: I Need Answers by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
ambitionlady:
[b][/b]
I am still single my 30years of age, I don't no what else to do, please guys and ladies out der kindly help me out with ur sugestion on What to do to have a serious guy and ready to married?

If u think u can't help me out with ur suggestions, you are mistakenly killing a soul, I don't want to commit a suicide cos I am getting pissed off of mylife.

Don't say no pls.

Before u proceed, I do sing and Am also a caterer, graduate, I am not jobless. P
Good luck in your search
Re: I Need Answers by abiolert(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
At 30 yrs of age its not enough to commit suicide because you don't have a serious Man for marriage around you. there are basically some few questions I would love to ask you.
What's your character like in a relationship? are you the calm type, the nagging type or you show a lot of desperation to you Boyfriend?
From your pics I can see that you are good looking and industrious but I feel there is something you do that scare them away.

Re: I Need Answers by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Angelberry:

Good luck in your search

Its that what u can say?
Re: I Need Answers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
abiolert:
At 30 yrs of age its not enough to commit suicide because you don't have a serious Man for marriage around you. there are basically some few questions I would love to ask you.
What's your character like in a relationship? are you the calm type, the nagging type or you show a lot of desperation to you Boyfriend?
From your pics I can see that you are good looking and industrious but I feel there is something you do that scare them away.

In my last relationship, everybody arround me, friends and familes blames me that I cos all that happen, but its too late for me to re-correct them.

I love easily, and I giv what it takes to satisfy my relationship, I do open up my mind too much for men, and I jealous, and scared too much. I do say my mind too much, lik I don't mess or when guys try to take me for granted. Yes. But am trying to reduce dem all.
Re: I Need Answers by abiolert(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
ambitionlady:

In my last relationship, everybody arround me, friends and familes blames me that I cos all that happen, but its too late for me to re-correct them.

I love easily, and I giv what it takes to satisfy my relationship, I do open up
my mind too much for men, and I jealous, and scared too much. I do say my mind too much, lik I don't mess or when guys try to take me for granted. Yes. But am trying to reduce dem all.
you see! there is a lot for you to do. work on your self,know you strength and weakness. learn to do things right not because you want to please any one but because its necessary and right thing to do. I see that man that will love you for who you are coming your way soon. just be focused OK.
Re: I Need Answers by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
abiolert:

you see! there is a lot for you to do. work on your self,know you strength and weakness. learn to do things right not because you want to please any one but because its necessary and right thing to do. I see that man that will love you for who you are coming your way soon. just be focused OK.

Re: I Need Answers by abiolert(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
ambitionlady:

uwlcm
Re: I Need Answers by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
ambitionlady:

Its that what u can say?
I will say something more meaningful when am through
Re: I Need Answers by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Let's talk, what is troubling you?
Re: I Need Answers by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Angelberry:
Let's talk, what is troubling you?

Many
Re: I Need Answers by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
ambitionlady:

Many
sorry I was busy, are you there?
Re: I Need Answers by sisisioge: 2:53am On Mar 11, 2016
Baby, relax. If u take your time to check my history here u would understand the reason I say this with authority... I've been there. Trust me, I totally appreciate the loneliness but u don't wanna end up with a man you ain't compatible with lest u become a slowpoke. Truth is, you would boldly say no to a marriage proposal cos u ain't looking to marry just anybody. So relax, go easy on the booze, keep fit, look good, improve yourself and prince charming will come sweeping you off your feet soon. Cheers babes.
Re: I Need Answers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
sisisioge:
Baby, relax. If u take your time to check my history here u would understand the reason I say this with authority... I've been there. Trust me, I totally appreciate the loneliness but u don't wanna end up with a man you ain't compatible with lest u become a slowpoke. Truth is, you would boldly say no to a marriage proposal cos u ain't looking to marry just anybody. So relax, go easy on the booze, keep fit, look good, improve yourself and prince charming will come sweeping you off your feet soon. Cheers babes.

@sisisioge, I appreciate u so much. I thank u for d inch advise. Tanx. Am on fit steedy on my job, but my families are saying I love my job than my future, but its not so, I go to clubs, studio and occasions to show my talents that I was paid for, but yet, the frustration are too much for me to think about, I can't even figure it out..... Haha, wish ever way @sisisi, I appreciate ur li2 advise, I will try all. I can't stop to be WHO I aM, I am still ME.

Re: I Need Answers by manitobor(m): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2016
sad

Chai, such a beautiful lady at that.

If to say I still dey available... You're the kinda lady I need. I like your frankness.

All the best dear. The man of your dreams will surely locate you soon. Amen.

seen / Been Single, Broke, And Highly Pissed / Any Nice Female Out There