Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,596 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Marriage Is It A Church Or Family Affair - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is It A Church Or Family Affair (735 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / Amazing Benefits Of Using Shea Butter As Your Baby Or Family Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is It A Church Or Family Affair by Rogo: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2009
the subject above has being a question asked by many folks who i discovered troubled by the church persons or groups. pls your view.
Re: Marriage Is It A Church Or Family Affair by MrCrackles(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2009
All i know is the church cant run things for me NOR the family. . . . .
I decide the church's level of involvement in my own marriage IF AT ALL they will ever get involved!! cool
Re: Marriage Is It A Church Or Family Affair by ifyalways(f): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2009
None of the above,an ideal marriage is not for public,church,friends or family consumption.
Re: Marriage Is It A Church Or Family Affair by samparian(m): 5:16am On Jul 19, 2009
The church always tries to get involved, depending on how close you are with your pastor/priest.
The truth is that, no matter what what people think, marriage is always a family affair, but its up to the couples to know the level of involment they want from the respective families.
Re: Marriage Is It A Church Or Family Affair by samparian(m): 5:19am On Jul 19, 2009
@poster
i hope you aint refering to weddings.
wedding and marriage are two different things o, but they both have one thing in common.
The couples can get who they want involved. simple
Re: Marriage Is It A Church Or Family Affair by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2009
It is a personal thing.
Not even the family thing nor the church thing.
Cos when push come to shuffle, the man and the woman will be the one facing it alone.
Re: Marriage Is It A Church Or Family Affair by mamagee3(f): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2009
Both

(1) (Reply)

Mothers For Rent / i / Woman Divorces Man With 10 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.