Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

More Photos Of Governor Fayose Driving Tipper Around Ado-ekiti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos Of Governor Fayose Driving Tipper Around Ado-ekiti (880 Views)

More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti / More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Governor Fayose Driving Tipper Around Ado-ekiti by segtak25: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2016
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, has challenged the residents of Ekiti state to be proud of their vocation, as he once sold and drove trucks before becoming a governor. Fayose said this while meeting with some tipper drivers in the state yesterday March 10th.

According to Fayose, there is dignity in Labor and that people should not be ashamed of their means of livelihood. He personally drove a tipper round some streets in Ado-Ekiti

”This is what I do, I sell trucks, I’m involved in haulage, I can even drive this truck to Ibadan and even Lagos, this is what I have been doing before I became governor and I must continue working even after my tenure, so I don’t see anything special in this”he said. Continue to see more photos of him driving a tipper

source : http://streetgist.com/fayose-seen-driving-truck-in-ekiti-says-he-drove-and-sold-trucks-before-he-became-governor/

Re: More Photos Of Governor Fayose Driving Tipper Around Ado-ekiti by segtak25: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2016

Re: More Photos Of Governor Fayose Driving Tipper Around Ado-ekiti by segtak25: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2016

Re: More Photos Of Governor Fayose Driving Tipper Around Ado-ekiti by Eebrahym(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Underemployed governor undecided
Re: More Photos Of Governor Fayose Driving Tipper Around Ado-ekiti by segtak25: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Eebrahym:
Underemployed governor undecided
lol
Re: More Photos Of Governor Fayose Driving Tipper Around Ado-ekiti by popesam1(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Agbero governor. Agidi ni won lo
Re: More Photos Of Governor Fayose Driving Tipper Around Ado-ekiti by holuwole12(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ayodele Omo fayose!!!!!!!!! Na him be the real #CauseTrouble grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” / Waje Steps Out In Short Shorts / Photo: See What Peter Of Psquare Catch Doing With Female Fans On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.