Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) (39953 Views)

Odunlade Adekola In Police Uniform With Dolapo Badmus. (Photo) / Olajumoke Shares New Lovely Picture / 2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2016
ideylaff:

In the eye of man
Even in the eyes of God cool
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Baddyguy: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]What kind of english will the i.diot speak when she is a confirmed stark illiterate? I hope she is saving enough money to build a container shop for her slice bread business because that is where i see her ending up. Useless opportunistic illiterate undecided[/size]

Hatred Kills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by dyn1800: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2016
where is AUnty Kemi OLUNLOYO AND HER COHORT TO COME AND SEE OLAJOMOKE WITH THE WOMEN THAT MATTERS ? THOUGHT SHE SAID SHE'LL WILL BE RUINED
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by directonpc(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]What kind of english will the i.diot speak when she is a confirmed stark illiterate? I hope she is saving enough money to build a container shop for her slice bread business because that is where i see her ending up. Useless opportunistic illiterate undecided[/size]
You dey vex o... Are you a lady for real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by pjecly: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Infact, I envy this lady.
May God continue to lift you up. May your star never disappear. May your glory be multiplied.......... Amin

Almighty God! you are the lifter of every glory, you are the giver of every opportunity, I pray today to come and lift me up like Olajumoke " a one time bread seller that is now wining and dining with the elites and moguls"

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by justscorch: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2016
Those of you guys saying she can't speak,or what will she speak,or she's illiterate,you guys should halt it because firstly English isn't our mother tongue,if she decides to speak Yoruba or pidgin then you as a Nigerian should be happy,after all there are lots of celebs around the world who don't speak English yet they run things.I'm 100% behind her if she never speaks English sef,that will be her own swag...#teamProBlack

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by preetyb(f): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Yet with all ur education, you ve not attained her height of success.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Winning123: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Young03:
Does she know how to speak?

Idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by ipledge10(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2016
DBossNG:

I wonder oo. The heart of humans is desperately wicked.
I tell you brother
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by ipledge10(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2016
okwadatigbogal:

I pray u never experience undeserved favour. You will work for everything u have
since u believe u own your life. You think that the fact that you had parents to send you to school that makes you better than another person?? Uwa n'eme ntughari!! What u have today , may be gone tomorrow. Be careful and thankful to God.
this is a real curse,she deserves it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by ajagidiagbo1(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Jealousy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Lekewatt(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
beefing tins .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by akoladejesu(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2016
God answer my own calls abeg...
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by deramarks(f): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Pls I seriously don't kno her enlighten me. Pls
donbenedict:
E remain to snap with queen Elizabeth oooooo.

Jumoke ur matter is seriously in d throne of Grace..... even Blessed Virgin Mary has told Jesus to embarass u with his miracles.
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by bigfather(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

That was Harsh !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by bigfather(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2016
preetyb:

Yet with all ur education, you ve not attained her height of success.

I tire o !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by bigfather(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
sorepco:
For those who cannot define jealousy...here is a vivid angli saxon definition of jealousy.

This one pass envy...

This kind Jealousy is covered with Evil !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by seangy4konji: 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
God answered her prayers cos this is just divine...

God can do anything he wants with anybody.

God remember me also.
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Raymee(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Young03:
it doesn't matter, grace has covered that...
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by magnetik(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Why are you so cruel. You need God's mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Young03:
she spoked Yoruba
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Woman of excellence in what field exactly

That's why I keep saying it that 9ja remains the easiest place to get wealthy if you are an opportunist, smart and lucky.

Jumoke would be made minister for power, and our youths would still celebrate it. grin
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Raymee(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
u know her before? Looooooool na wa oh
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Willgates(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

What bitterness! You shall never achieve half of what she has in your entire miserable life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
E remain to snap with queen Elizabeth oooooo.

Jumoke ur matter is seriously in d throne of Grace..... even Blessed [s] Virgin Mary has told Jesus to embarass u with his miracles. [/s].
keep on being deceived.
Firstly mary isn't a virgin anymore, she bore other children besides Jesus thru sexual intercourse with her husband Joseph.
Secondly mary is dead just like your great grandmother and she certainly knows nothing anymore about the earth.
Thirdly, i'll advice you to quit that end time catholic church of yours and find a real bible believing church and attend and stop being brainwashed by your priest, catechist and pope.
Otigbo!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by nelxxy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
. Ah pain am na jealous go kill you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by otedola1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
God you are 2much
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by goodgate: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
HATER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by farem: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Tell us on this platform Nairaland that that girl is the reason for your misfortune.
Because no rational being can explain your outburst against her.

Since you know how to speak English, we have seen how your life has turn suddenly bright. Where did you see that those who speak English are those who make it in life? You are so miffed that the demon in Charge of your case has to send you to rain curses on her.
You better carry your cross and stop being angry those destined for top.

My advice-no ill feeling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by radiance26(f): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lord order my steps to the path of favour.
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by mideactive: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oni boby!ki lo de.she offend u ni?habah!

irunooboo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by tayooluwole: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

You are the most stupid person ever liveth... See, who God has blessed no man can cause. Do you think God work like you idiot, God know her to be illiterate before he raised her up and besides, Y do you think we have many english orator outside there who can interpret for her. Even if she can't speak, there are many interpreters outside. You way sabi english pass queen of england, how relevant are you in ur street not to talk of Nigeria? Oponu!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phyno: Our Lives Threatened By Enugu Government Over EndSARS Protest / Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! / The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.