Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

The Crazy Encounter(a Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Crazy Encounter(a Short Story) (1402 Views)

The Midnight Encounter (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) / How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak / The Crazy King. (A Story By Lucky Douglas Atafo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crazy Encounter(a Short Story) by Rhayne(f): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Episode 1.

"My God would judge you" was what he
said as he grabbed my bag that hot
afternoon.
"And He would judge you too" I replied
while trying unsuccesfully to dislodge my
bag from his grip. Mehn! This guy had an
iron fist.
" Wicked gurl,today your stubborness and
heartlessness don jam one chance".
I boldly gave him my dirtiest look and
hissed. But in my mind, i was thinking,
'wat is wrong with this guy ehn? holding
my bag like this in a busy street?'.
Passersby kept giving us curious
glances,but nobody stopped to help. Aww
mehn! What should i do?How do i wriggle
out of this mess? Which kyn human be
this? Supposing i make good use of my
teeth? I wondered. As these thoughts
crossed my mind, I looked at the guy. He
was well-built and had longer legs than i
did. So, if i should bite him and rum
away,he would probably catch up with me
and give me the beating of my life. He
might even remove my incissors.
" If you want to leave here with your bag
today, you had better do as i say".
" I will not do it, lemme see what you can
do" was my hasty and stubborn reply,but
in my mind, I was like '****'. I prayed all
the kinds of prayers i knew in my mind.
But begging and doing what he wants
would be the last thing I would do.
How did i get into this mess in the first
place?

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Encounter(a Short Story) by Rhayne(f): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Episode 2. It all started one day when in preparation for my school's resumption I went to get my hair braided. Due to the epileptic power supply and heat in the salon, the hairdresser suggested we conduct our business in the verandah. I readily agreed because in addition to the fresh air, I wanted to feed my eyes on the busy street. Customers kept coming to buy recharge cards, soft drinks and hair accessories which the hairdresser also sold. Whenever she got up to attend to them, I also got up to stretch my waist as I had been sitting down for a veeeery looong time-Thanks to micro braids. I was so bored I started counting how many cute guys came into the salon. This continued for a while until i noticed this particular guy. He came over to purchase airtime. However, he commented on how fine my hair was, instructed my hairdresser to make it beautiful, and left. Later in the day, he came to get soft drinks, and offered to pay for my hair. Of course I refused! We however became friends of some sorts.
Re: The Crazy Encounter(a Short Story) by Rhayne(f): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Continued....... On subsequent occassions,we would run into ourselves in the street, I would politely smile and say hi. He would proceed to make small talk, and as usual, I would politely refuse to give him my fone number. This continued for months until one hot afternoon, I was hurriedly walking home from school. I saw him and smiled. He smiled back at me and grabbed my bag. I initially thought he was joking until he said " Today na today o! Wicked gurl, you must give me your number or we won't live here today." I was speechless and stared blankly at him. Was he high? He used to be nice. " My God would judge you" He continued. I found my voice and replied "He would judge you too" " Wicked, evil gurl, look how pretty you are, no one would believe you are this heartless. Anyways, your stubborness and wickedness don jam one chance today, I am ready for you" " Jobless human being, let go of my bag" " Mbanu, until you do as I say" " You will grow old then" I boldly answered though my heart was beating. " Wicked gurl, Witch, my God would judge you" This continued for about a quarter of an hour. By this time, I was sweating profusely and contemplating caving in when he let go of my bag. Mehn! I walked away really fast, almost running sef. All the while, he was walking behind me hurling insults. When I steadily ignored him, he stopped. I breathed a sigh of relief and said a prayer of thanks to my heavenly father for saving me from my over-enthusiastic admirer. The end....
Re: The Crazy Encounter(a Short Story) by BEENUEL(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice story..... is this fictional is factual....and why will he call You her a witch, wicked girl??, maybe you omitted where he paid for her hair and soft drinks.

Cc. Rhayne
Re: The Crazy Encounter(a Short Story) by Rhayne(f): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
BEENUEL:
Nice story..... is this fictional is factual....and why will he call You her a witch, wicked girl??, maybe you omitted where he paid for her hair and soft drinks.

Cc. Rhayne
Hell to da no! I did not taste 1 kobo of his money. It's factual honey
Re: The Crazy Encounter(a Short Story) by BEENUEL(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Rhayne:

Then you must be a goddess...you know beauty can be intoxicating, you might have charm the young man with your possession cool
Re: The Crazy Encounter(a Short Story) by Frankenstein: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Really funny, but please spice it up. His actions lack any justification unless he is mentally deranged. You should continue the story and make it fictional then.
Rhayne:

(1) (Reply)

For Better For Worse / Downtown Fairytale / Creeepy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.