Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Servetek Engineering Ltd Interview Tommorow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Servetek Engineering Ltd Interview Tommorow (3494 Views)

Toptech Engineering Ltd Employment / Oil And Gas Jobs In Crestech Engineering Ltd. Lagos / Dover Engineering Ltd. Recruiting Experienced Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Servetek Engineering Ltd Interview Tommorow by TY4succex(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2006
Please, do anyone in the house knows somethings about servetek Engineering limited, Oregun,Ikeja. I was called for an interview slated for tuesday 7th nov.,by 3pm.I need to know what they are into and the format of their interview . pls reply.
Re: Servetek Engineering Ltd Interview Tommorow by rapidoch: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2006
I do not know the nature of their Interview.Did u apply via online?. I applied for the job but have not heard from them.I wish you good luc.
Re: Servetek Engineering Ltd Interview Tommorow by hollu: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2006
hi, they are into cell sites build for telecommunication company like the celtell and mtn.
Re: Servetek Engineering Ltd Interview Tommorow by iskil: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2006
They are into Cell site building i.e. telecommunications.They take jobs from mtn,celtel,(glo?) to build their sites(towers etc).Jus be confident and relaxed.Most likely they might ask u some few electrical and civil works skills depending on ur course of study.Their project manager na south african man.jus relax and all da best.
Re: Servetek Engineering Ltd Interview Tommorow by murphite(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2006
hi TY4SUCCEX,congrat on ur invitation by SERVETEK.Just relax and remain calm.their test/interveiw is main on masks/tower installation depending on ur course of study,either ele,civil or mech engineering.But how did u get their invitation cos i also applied for the position advertised last tuesday. WAITING FOR REPLY. CONGRAT AGAIN
Re: Servetek Engineering Ltd Interview Tommorow by TY4succex(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2006
Thanks. I got thier invitation through phone call and e-mail. Do u know how many people they need?
Re: Servetek Engineering Ltd Interview Tommorow by Ehiwere(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2006
TY4SUCCESS,how was the interview.i was invited but couldnt make as at when i got the invitation i was in jigawa state and i didnt get it on time.i got the invitation that very day that the interview was sheduled.

Tell me how the interview went and how many people was taken ok.

(1) (Reply)

Boss Group Logistics / Massive Graduate Recruitment Via ICSL -over 200 Positions / No 'same Surname' Recruitment Policy - My Sad Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.