Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Good Manners - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Good Manners (509 Views)

Some Good Manners That We Can Learn From The Glorious Quran / 10 Signs Of Good Manners / 12 Quick Ways For Parents To Inspire Manners To Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Manners by ademoladeji(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good manners lead to prosperity, while bad ones lead to misery.
ln a hadith, the Prophet (Blessings and Peace be upon him) said:
"Through good manners, one reaches the status of the person who not only fasts, but who also stands late in the night to pray."

He (bpuh) also said:
"Shall I not inform you of the most beloved to me and the one seated closest to me on the Day of Resurrection: 'Those of you who are best in manners."'

And verily you [O' Muhammad] are on an exalted standard of character. - Qur'an 68: 4

And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you. Qur'an 3: 159

...and speak good to peoples. Qur'an 2: 83

'Aa'ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) described the Prophet (bpuh) with the following words: "His character was the Qur'an."

http://www.islambasics.com/view.php?bkID=177&chapter=122

(1) (Reply)

The Sin Of Listening To The Backbiting And Not Prohibiting It – Imam Nawawi / In Need Of A Good Muslim Lady / The Quran Turned Out To Have A Unique Signature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.