Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims (1455 Views)

10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples / 7 Habits Of A Successful Muslim Youth. / Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by dadde(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2009
After close observatiöns of effective muslims world wide,i have com to realise that they have some astonishing qualities that made the effective. Pls find below these habits.

1. They adhere strictly to the 5 pillars of Islam.
2. They possess strong hatred for the west.
3. Kill innocent people in the name of allah
4. Sees nothing wrong in disflowering a 9year old girl.
5. Ready to kill and to be killed for allah
6. Always thinks the world will be better of if we are all muslims.
7. Always thretning any opposing views with death.
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by noetic2: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2009
who can deny these 7 habits?
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2009
must you steal the topic of Stephen Covey's book?

Cant deny those habits though.
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by olabowale(m): 2:00am On Jul 20, 2009
2. They possess strong hatred for the west. : Wrong. I am a good muslim, yet I grow up in the west. Many more in the west and not leavng.
3. Kill innocent people in the name of allah : Wrong. Innocence is not a reason to kill in Islam. Another Red Herring.
4. Sees nothing wrong in disflowering a 9year old girl.: If she is a puberty age gir
6. Always thinks the world will be better of if we are all muslims.: I only pity the ignorance of the non Muslims about the calamity that will come.
7. Always thretning any opposing views with death.: I havent done that? Or have I?
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 20, 2009
olabowale:

2. They possess strong hatred for the west. : Wrong. I am a good muslim, yet I grow up in the west. Many more in the west and not leavng.

Isnt that funny? Many in Iran yell "death to America" but the US embassy is the most trafficked destination for foreign embassies their.
Iraqis accuse the West of destroying their country but all want visas to the US and Europe.
Israel is regarded as the number 1 enemy of muslims but muslim refugees from sudan would risk being shot in Egypt to cross into Israel . . . infact when palestinians in Israel voted in a referendum whether to leave Israel to be a part of palestine . . . they overwhelming voted to remain in "apartheid" Israel.

You are in the west and not leaving BECAUSE the West is by far BETTER than your arab hellholes!

olabowale:

3. Kill innocent people in the name of allah : Wrong. Innocence is not a reason to kill in Islam. Another Red Herring.

the red herring is your own. What is "innocence" in islam? Daring to convert from islam to christianity?

olabowale:

4. Sees nothing wrong in disflowering a 9year old girl.: If she is a puberty age gir

No 9yr old female has reached puberty.

olabowale:

6. Always thinks the world will be better of if we are all muslims.: I only pity the ignorance of the non Muslims about the calamity that will come.

What calamity? there can be none worse than sura 19:71

olabowale:

7. Always thretning any opposing views with death.: I havent done that? Or have I?

you dare not . . . you live in the US and your calls are monitored.
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by dadde(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2009
1. Osama said muslims should attack Americans anywhere the find one.

2. Abuzola threatens the moderator with calamities if he dear barres him from posting.

3.Ayatola Khameni said "it is our duty to islamize the world".

4. Amedinajad said Iran will wipe israel out of the globe.

5. Northern islamic clerics maries underaged girls.

what more can i say. Watch out for my next post titled " THE 8TH HABIT OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE MUSLIMS"
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by olabowale(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2009
@Davidylan:
Isnt that funny? Many in Iran yell "death to America" but the US embassy is the most trafficked destination for foreign embassies their.
There is no american embassy in Iran! Swiss goernment represents america in Iran! Subhanallah. What a deceit!

Iraqis accuse the West of destroying their country but all want visas to the US and Europe.
Sould they not leave for Bomb Shelter?

Israel is regarded as the number 1 enemy of muslims but muslim refugees from sudan would risk being shot in Egypt to cross into Israel . . . infact when palestinians in Israel voted in a referendum whether to leave Israel to be a part of palestine . . . they overwhelming voted to remain in "apartheid" Israel.
And from the Sudanese refugees, the Yahuuds make plenty of sex slave person!

You are in the west and not leaving BECAUSE the West is by far BETTER than your arab hellholes!
Am in the west because I grew up in the west. My life after here, InshaAllah is in Nigeria. Mainly among my people, the yorubas for the most part! Abi be ko? Am a yoruba boy! You want me, you come to Yorubaland.

And my call is always monitored, anyway. I have no need to fret!
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by javalove(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2009
@daviflylan

U IS A BLOODY LIAR!!!!
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by dadde(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2009
@ olabs. U re in the west because u cant a good life in the east.

@jagoon. U said david is a lier, produce the truth u know to refute the 7 habits of yours.
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by javalove(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2009
if we are ordered to kill as u claim, do u think dere wud be any xtians left on earth?

and why is it that in this same west, morer and more people are coming to islam. . .does that not send any signal to u. . .?
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2009
javalove:

if we are ordered to kill as u claim, do u think dere wud be any xtians left on earth?

and why is it that in this same west, morer and more people are coming to islam. . .does that not send any signal to u. . .?

Are they really? What we have is net immigration . . . stop deceiving urselves. There are over a billion catholics . . . more than there are muslims . . . do you also agree that means catholicism is correct and islam is false?

Of course there are christians still on earth because we have long learnt to defend ourselves. Where are the christians in Lebanon? they have gone from over 60% of the voting population as late as 1967 to less than 28% as at 2008. Where are the christians in Saudi Arabia?

Of course the law is there in the US and Europe to protect us from the bloody savage called allah.
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2009
olabowale:

@Davidylan: There is no american embassy in Iran! Swiss goernment represents america in Iran! Subhanallah. What a deceit!

What are you ranting about? the Swiss government represents the US in Iran means the US still has a subtle embassy in Iran no? Urgh!

olabowale:

Sould they not leave for Bomb Shelter?

the Iranians, palestinians, Egyptians, Lebanese, Jordanians, Saudis are also leaving for bomb shelters too no? Why are Iraqis fleeing to Europe and the US rather than their so-called muslim "brothers" in Egypt, Syria or Iran who are their next-door neighbours? could it be they know thhe glaring fact that muslims are safer in christian nations than muslim nations?

Heard of the FATAH goons who fled into Israel to escape HAMAS attacks? you people are just walking billboards for falsehood.

olabowale:

And from the Sudanese refugees, the Yahuuds make plenty of sex slave person!

Apart from the fact that this is a LIE . . . that is beside the point. Why would Sudanese muslims ignore other muslim nations, pass through Egypt on the pain of death to reach the so-called "apartheid" Israel?

Look in the mirror dude . . . even muslims know they are not welcome in fellow muslim nations.

olabowale:

Am in the west because I grew up in the west. My life after here, InshaAllah is in Nigeria. Mainly among my people, the yorubas for the most part! Abi be ko? Am a yoruba boy! You want me, you come to Yorubaland.

that is bogus nonsense . . . why didnt you go grow up in saudi arabia? You'll have plenty of space for your prayer mat.

olabowale:

And my call is always monitored, anyway. I have no need to fret!

Thank God . . . but for that security, many of us would be too afraid for our lives to post here.
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
javalove:

@daviflylan

U IS A BLOODY LIAR!!!!

You mean your prophet is a bloody liar? I already knew that.
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by Dfearless1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2009
@davidylan,
May almighty Allah show U d right part. I want U 2 pray dat voice of reason should prevail on U b/4 D VOlcano dat's waitin 2 erupt.
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by ttruth(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2010
dadde:

After close observatiöns of effective muslims world wide,i have com to realise that they have some astonishing qualities that made the effective. Pls find below these habits.

1. They adhere strictly to the 5 pillars of Islam.
2. They possess strong hatred for the west.
3. Kill innocent people in the name of allah
4. Sees nothing wrong in disflowering a 9year old girl.
5. Ready to kill and to be killed for allah
6. Always thinks the world will be better of if we are all muslims.
7. Always thretning any opposing views with death.

That is perfectly true,
Re: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Muslims by ttruth(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2010
Most Arabs would do anything to live in the west and US than their Arab neighbouring countries because they are far more safer in the west and they have freedom and better opportunities.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus And Muhammad / I Am Satan / Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.