Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage (14265 Views)

Telegram Group For Dedicated Male Christians / Single And Ready To Mingle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Prized: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hi Everyone

There have been various BBM and whatsApp dating groups, but this is different because, its strictly for serious Christians of every denomination. members are properly followed up and monitored so as to prevent dubious and unreal characters as much as possible. There are also laid down rules for the group which will guide everyone's mode of behavior. Please It is strictly for Christians that have marriage as the next plan for their lives. No games allowed.

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE.

God bless you all

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Prized: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
There is still room for more. come in and see, it's the Lord's doing and its marvelous in our sight

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Olayemi0014(f): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hmm
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Prized: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2016
Hi Everyone

There have been various BBM and whatsApp dating groups, but this is different because, its strictly for serious Christians of every denomination. members are properly followed up and monitored so as to prevent dubious and unreal characters as much as possible. There are also laid down rules for the group which will guide everyone's mode of behavior. Please It is strictly for Christians that have marriage as the next plan for their lives. No games allowed.

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be directed to the whatsapp group afterwards

God bless you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by felvick(m): 12:16am On Mar 15, 2016
58A91437 I'm male. Christian and committed. Find out more
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Prized: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2016
felvick:
58A91437 I'm male. Christian and committed. Find out more

you've been sent a request

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Prized: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2016
For serious Christians that are still single, this is a good place to learn and you might be lucky to meet your life partner. we groom each other into being better spouses.

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be redirected to the whatsapp group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Imoksp(m): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Females in Lagos.leave me a message.
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Prized: 12:31am On Mar 17, 2016
Physically and spiritually, we r still growing
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by aisolae: 6:35am On Mar 17, 2016
7F3B28C9, add me to the group.
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by kolex83: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2016
Am kola, a devoted christian, a good christian lady should whatsapp me on this line 07065356066

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by ElArchana(f): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Prized: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hi Everyone

There have been various BBM and whatsApp dating groups, but this is different because, its strictly for serious Christians of every denomination. members are properly followed up and monitored so as to prevent dubious and unreal characters as much as possible. There are also laid down rules for the group which will guide everyone's mode of behavior. Please It is strictly for Christians that have marriage as the next plan for their lives. Serious relationship topics are discussed, that will help in grooming you to be a better person even as you meet your partner. No games allowed.

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be redirected to the whatsapp group

God bless you all
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by tunjisanz: 5:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Nice place to be
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by henryhemon(m): 6:11am On Mar 19, 2016
Olayemi0014:
Female here is my contact. pin:2BC37EF8. For a serious relationship

You that hardly responds to messages,you 're boring joor.
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by efoskel7881(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2016
okay my whatapp is 07065215665
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Delightnma1(f): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2016
08060862945 add me up on watsapp... am a female

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by saxoholic1(m): 2:11am On Mar 20, 2016
add me up ! 08176422750....am a guy living in port harcourt

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by eniboi(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2016
M male reside at ibadan add me up 24dd786b
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Egohunter: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2016
566AB5C5 Andy add up

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Rang3rman2(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2016
Here is my PIN : 2BEF63BD. I am also interested and male here
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Prized: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hi Everyone

There have been various BBM and whatsApp dating groups, but this is different because, its strictly for serious Christians of every denomination. members are properly followed up and monitored so as to prevent dubious and unreal characters as much as possible. There are also laid down rules for the group which will guide everyone's mode of behavior. Please It is strictly for Christians that have marriage as the next plan for their lives. Serious relationship topics are discussed, that will help in grooming you to be a better person even as you meet your partner. No games allowed.

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by JoshEdo1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Prized:
Hi Everyone

333374DF..male..God bless

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Prized: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2016
From all states in Nigeria, you are welcome to join us. Fake people are not allowed in, Single Christians willing to improve spiritually, as well as knowing how to wear the right attitude that will propel them into meeting the true one God has prepared for them are the ones that will find purpose in this group.

NB, if you are already engaged pls we implore you not to join

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by olivert84: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Hi ...I am happily married but would like my brother to meet a well devoted Christian lady .. Preferably in the working class .he is opened to getting to know a lady and settle down if it all goes well .. NOTE: pls do not contact if you're still living in the old age kinda Christianity ..
He is an accountant residing in Lagos.
Whatsapp: ‪+234 803 370 5633‬
BBM : 5913E333

Time wasters are not allowed to get in contact
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Prizzed: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
From all states in Nigeria, you are welcome to join us. Fake people are not allowed in, Single Christians willing to improve spiritually, as well as knowing how to wear the right attitude that will propel them into meeting the true one God has prepared for them are the ones that will find purpose in this group.

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by kanzjude: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
My name is Frank. I am a graduate of engineering and currently working in PH. I am 27yrs old. From imo state. I am average in height 5.5fts. I am fair in complexion and I am God fearing though not an overzealous one. I desire to meet a lady BTW the ages of 18 to 25 who is beautiful both physical and at heart. She may be undergraduate, graduate or working but should be independent. She should also be God fearing, honest, smart and presentable. She should be AA genotype also as I am interested in a relationship that will lead to marriage. Contact me 08110442471
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by iWillSackDatMod: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm an undergraduate and a Yoruba guy. i need a girl of age 18-20 wu is an undergraduate and either a Yoruba or based in Southwest. Any interested girl should contact me on..7B41F0D9
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Prized: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
God can meet you at the point of your need, any where and at anytime and you also have to be as available as possible to receive what He has in store for you. Join Naija Christian Singles Forum and meet with singles that are spiritually inclined and of a teachable spirit. That spouse you search for might be waiting in there also.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by Queendora: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
5EED5E7F female and from Anambra
Re: Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage by EDhims(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
58DFD8F7, pls add me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; List Of The 29 Contestants And Their ATTRIBUTES By Daviyjone / Ekiti Indigenes. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.