Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Study (degree And Professional Courses) And How To Survive In India - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study (degree And Professional Courses) And How To Survive In India (467 Views)

Top 10 Professional Courses In Nigeria - Guru9ja / Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study (degree And Professional Courses) And How To Survive In India by ajetomobijosep(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
THE YOU HAVE A PASSION ON GETTING YOUR DEGREE CERTIFICATE WITHIN 3YRS?

the you wish to get certified as a professional??

the you wish to enjoy the better and cheap education here in abroad??

if YES INDIA has bring the opportunity for you to study with an affordable price within 3yrs and become a Bsc degree holder
nothing to doubt about INDIA has been a country wish is most recorgnise among the world in terms of EDUCATION and ALL
my name is AYODEJI am from EKITI STATE, I came to india here to study and since last year i have been here,i have been getting better education wish i think i have to introduce to you my fellow nigerians

there are many universities here wish they offer different kind of courses like;
1.BSC computer science,mathematics,electronics<physics,chemistry etc
2.BBA-bachelor of bussiness admin & BBM-bachelor of business management
3.BCOM-bachelor of commerce & BCOM(CA)-bachelor of commerce(computer app)
4.Bpharm
5.Dpharm
6.BCA-bachelor of computer application

also aswell ENGINEERING courses are offered:
1,EEE electrical and electronic eng
2.civil ENG
3.COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENG.
4.MECHANICAL ENGINEER
ETC

also for people intrested in doing NURSING COURSE i can also help you out many nursing university all over here

also surviving here in india it not so hard because all are cheap..so india is one of the blessed country wish one can survive because of the low cost of living likewise to other country out there>>>>>>

FEES STRUCTURE for 2016/17 BSC course

Amount for the B.Sc here is only Rs. 35.000 which is equivalent to only N105,000 (yearly) and this is a world-wide recognized university.

for engineering 60,000 INDIA RUPEES EQUIVALENT TO 180,000 NAIRA

FOR NURSING COURSE JUST 70,000 INDIA RUPEES WISH IS EQUIVALENT TO 210,000 NAIRA ONLY

AND MUCH MORE LIKE THAT................................................................................

If you are interested in any of the above courses you can put up a reply. I will be willing to help you process your admission from here and give you necessary support on how to secure your Student Visa to India as well as give you relevant information about living and coping in India.

STAY BLESSED

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Candidates That Had System Failure & Those That Missed Exam Will Retake It. / Tuition Free Scholarship For African And Nigeria University Graduate. / 60 Years Old Wheelbarrow Pusher Returns To School Check Out The School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.