Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Outdoor Advertising Information Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outdoor Advertising Information Needed (916 Views)

Outdoor Advertising / Calling Outdoor Advertising Practitioners In Ghana, Gambia, Kenya Etc / Top Outdoor Advertising Agency In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outdoor Advertising Information Needed by Cade(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2009
Friends,
Pls I need the following information related to outdoor advertising in Lagos State:

1. The official website of LASSA
2. The dimensions of officially approved Billboards in Lagos State
3. Where I can get addresses of Outdoor advertising companies in Nigeria

Thanks folks!
Re: Outdoor Advertising Information Needed by cvibe: 1:39am On Jul 19, 2009
The last time i checked, Google was still a search engine. angry
Re: Outdoor Advertising Information Needed by Cade(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2009
Cvibe, Google does need brains, and u sure dnt ve! any, DUM, DUMMY! find out what a Forum is for ****head.
Re: Outdoor Advertising Information Needed by erne: 6:29am On Feb 03, 2016
WE ARE THE ASSOCIATION OF POSTER DISTRIBUTORS OF LAGOS STATE. WE SPECIALIZE IN ALL FORMS OF POSTER ADVERTISING IN LAGOS STATE. WE HAVE ADVERT PANELS(4 by 2 Feet) & (8 by 2 Feet) IN ALL MAJOR PEDESTRIAN(FOOTBRIDGES) IN LAGOS STATE WHERE YOU CAN ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND EVENTS AT AFFORDABLE COST.

We are pleased to introduce to you a new means of POSTER ADVERTISING which serves as a replacement for indiscriminate Poster Pasting/ Distribution in Lagos State.

Our Association is approved by LASAA and the methods of our operation include Poster on an Aluminum Frame,to be place inside the walk-way of all pedestrian bridges in Lagos.

Advantages of this mode of Advert:
1. Your Advert reaches your desired audience
2. Wider coverage; Students, women, men, workers, employed and unemployed
3. It is relatively cheap and affordable.
4. Flexible Advert Plans
5. You are on the right side of the law(LASAA)
6. Available on all Pedestrian Bridges in Lagos.

CALL: THE ASSOCIATION OF POSTER DISTRIBUTORS: 08139458588, 08053408939.
freemacx78@yahoo.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Post Forex Experiences Here / Setting Up Charity In Nigeria / How Can I Register My Business Name With The Cac, With Nothing Less Than #20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.