Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. (1624 Views)

Who Know This Company.......i Got Dis / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! / Does Anyone Know This Place In Osun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by Kookny(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good day all,
After staying so long without getting invites, I finally just got an invite for an interview and the organization requires I am conversant with the use of "tally accounting software".

I know how to use some other accounting packages, like Sage 50 and few others. But I haven't been opportuned to learn the " Tally software".

Please, anyone that has helpful tips, can assist me. My location is Lagos, Ikeja.

Tally Accounting Software, please, anyone?
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by Kookny(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bump
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by Kookny(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hello
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by bollyfolly: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2016
Wow! I've used the software before though many years ago. It's majorly use to record income n expenses of an organization. I doubt if I'll be able to train you offhand but with the software, I'm good to go

Kookny:
Good day all,
After staying some time in the unemployment sector, I just got an invite for an interview and the organization requires I am conversant with the use of "tally accounting software".

I know how to use some other accounting packages, like Sage 50 and few others. But I haven't been opportuned to learn the " Tally software".

Please, anyone that has helpful tips, can assist me. My location is Lagos, Ikeja.

Tally Accounting Software, please, anyone?
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by Kookny(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
bollyfolly:
Wow! I've used the software before though many years ago. It's majorly use to record income n expenses of an organization. I doubt if I'll be able to train you offhand but with the software, I'm good to go

Please, how do we meet?

Is Ikeja okay? Can you drop your Pin?

My email is kookny86@gmail.com
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by bonjel75(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hey,
I did Tally 9 ERP training while studying in India with Aptect. For Account aspect, u need to create Master Keys (ledgers) with dat u just have to be do the posting.
Inventory aspect require u to create stocks unit, warehouse/godown, unit of measure among other...and payroll requires u to create pay head, employee details....
Well I have the ebook which might help u...
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by Kookny(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
bonjel75:
Hey,
I did Tally 9 ERP training while studying in India with Aptect. For Account aspect, u need to create Master Keys (ledgers) with dat u just have to be do the posting.
Inventory aspect require u to create stocks unit, warehouse/godown, unit of measure among other...and payroll requires u to create pay head, employee details....

Thanks bro.

email sharing is okay. You can drop your email addy, I'll contact you.

mine is kookny86@gmail.com

Would be quite grateful Sir.
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by bonjel75(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kookny:

Thanks bro.
Kindly check ur inbox
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by Kookny(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
bonjel75:

Kindly check ur inbox

Thanks Bro.
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by Teejaykary: 3:56am On Mar 13, 2016
Bros pls am also interested kindly 4wd to my box; sagittariusteejay@gmail.com
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by obajoey(m): 4:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Pls oo bro
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by obisite: 6:39am On Mar 13, 2016
Kookny:

Thanks Bro.

,,,?
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by sundayoloyede: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2016
Pls drop in my mail too...oloyedesunday14@gmail.com. Thks in adv
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by Justhere: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2016
bonjel75:
Hey,
please, i would appreciate if you can send the ebook to my mail too. Thanks in advance. engr_ab4u@yahoo.com
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by dentrice: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2016
pls email me meetnobleosas@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by jessysparkles(f): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kookny:

Thanks bro.

please I would b glad if u can forward it 2 my mail also thank you jessintaetumnu@gmail.com
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by BLACKPANTHER(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please kindly forward to hapses2@yahoo.com anyone who has received.

jessysparkle
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by mathensy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
please am also interested, I have installed it on my PC. a friend promise to teach me but no chance for him. pls help forward to my email : matthewadukwu@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by Mikykris: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please I will appreciate it if the tally accounting software can be sent to my email: royalmichael05@gmail.com
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by obisite: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2016
bonjel75:
Kindly check ur inbox
Pls bro.. Kindly send me too,, obiyke03@gmail.com
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by grosy: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2016
pls help[ gracesule9@gmail.com
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by deywarley(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2016
Kookny:

Thanks Bro.
Bro pls is there any way we can meet in person cos I need someone to teach me how to use SAGE 50 and quickbooks and maybe other accounting softwares. I don't mind paying. Abeg reason me if your schedule is free
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by Kookny(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
deywarley:

Bro pls is there any way we can meet in person cos I need someone to teach me how to use SAGE 50 and quickbooks and maybe other accounting softwares. I don't mind paying. Abeg reason me if your schedule is free

So sorry bro, my time is tied down. Would have loved to help, but...

Hope you understand
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by Phargbemmy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Koony please help a brother out with the ebook, let learn together.
My email is gbenga_fagbemi@yahoo.com
Thank you and God bless bro.
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by obajoey(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Thank u @bonjeI75

1 Like

Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by chadbaby: 1:55am On Mar 15, 2016
Please let's share. I also need the ebook. charityadeoye@gmail.com
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by toseman(m): 4:36am On May 05, 2016
bonjel75:
Kindly check ur inbox
bro,can you kindly send me the e-book also. Thanks in advance.
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by Kookny(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2016
toseman:

bro,can you kindly send me the e-book also.
Thanks in advance.

How would he send the material to you undecided undecided
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by toseman(m): 3:17am On May 06, 2016
Kookny:

How would he send the material to you undecided undecided
tsleek@live.com
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by sparko1(m): 4:59am On May 06, 2016
Would love to have the material too Sparknecolas@gmail.com
Re: You Know This? Tally Accounting Software. by ss1930(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2016
I ll appreciate if you send it to me too.... iamgbubemi@yahoo.com. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Recruitment- Help Needed / Vacancy!!!!! Vacancy!!! / Vacancy For Office Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.