Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Who Told You Stretchmark Cannot Be Removed? 07065486053 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Told You Stretchmark Cannot Be Removed? 07065486053 (595 Views)

Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) / How To Reverse You High Blood Pressure Parmanetly 07065486053/09058063058 / Fibroid! Avoid The Pains Of Surgery And Regrowth 07065486053 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Told You Stretchmark Cannot Be Removed? 07065486053 by adesteve0606(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
stretchmarks or Striae are a form of skin scarring associated with pregnancy, obesity, puberty and short term weight gain from bodybuilder and other physical activities. They form when the dermis- the middle layer of the skin that mainrains shape and elasticity is stretched more than it can tolerate. Connective fibres in the skin eventually break, disrupting, and causing scarring. This scarring may be treated only through stretchmark removal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Told You Stretchmark Cannot Be Removed? 07065486053 by adesteve0606(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
My fellow Nairalander, on the issue of stretch mark we started few days ago, let continue. Who are the people that are more prone to this discomfort mark. While there are many suitable candidates for stretchmark, the most common patients are women who have recently given birth. Steetchmarks and pregnancy usually go hand-in-hand-almost three or four women will experiency stretchmarks after pregnancy. These woman usually suffer from belly stretchmarks but other areas may also be affected, resulting in the need for mommy make over surgery. Other candidates include people who have lost significant weight and bodybuilders who have quickly developed significant muscle mass. I can recall when my wife gave birth and she was pressing her tommy, what she was praying abt was the issue of stretchmark because it's gives discomfort and will not allow such to be free in some aspect of life especially in wearing choice of clothe. If u are a sport man or woman, u may be shy to wear short just because of stretchmark.
For more info contact 07065486053, whatsapp 08062430856, mail adesteve0606@gmail.com
Re: Who Told You Stretchmark Cannot Be Removed? 07065486053 by adesteve0606(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
ok let move forward a bit, before I start again, do u like this write or need more explanation what u can use to remove it naturally, contact me.
Causes of Stretchmarks.
Both men and women are susceptible to stretchmarks. Particularly on the things, hip, arms, buttocks, abdominal area, and lower back. These are several causes of stretchmarks, including:
Genetics: women are more likely to get belly stretchmarks if their mother, for instance had stretchmarks after pregnancy. Significant weight gain and loss: Your skin stretches as your weight fluctuates. Sometimes resulting in stretchmarks.
Puberty: Grouwth spurts during puberty often result in stretchmarks as the skin is unable to keep up with the body rate of growth.
Bodybuilding: Rapid development of muscle mass may stretch the skin beyond its limits.
Corticosteroids: Heavy or long-term use of oral or topical corticosteroids, a widely used pharmaceutical steroid compound, can lead to stretchmarks formation.
Ethnicity; People with darker skin are less likely to have stretchmarks.
Stretchmarks after Pregnancy.
Stretchmarks after pregnamcy are particularly common. Nearly three in four women will develop stretchmarks on their legs abdomen, hips and other areas of the body affected by weight gain during pregnancy.
During pregnancy, the skin expends and stretches to its limit, causing tiny tears in the supporting layers of skin. These tiny tears are strretchmarks in the skin. Many wonen who have stretchmarks removal to eliminate this unwanted scarring. This treatment is designed to give women the removed, youthful appearance they desire. For more explanation contact me on adesteve0606@gmail.com, 07065486053, whatsapp 08062430856
Re: Who Told You Stretchmark Cannot Be Removed? 07065486053 by obafsteve0606: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
Luvly my fellow nairalander, myself and my family will need dis, can u please give me the cure
Re: Who Told You Stretchmark Cannot Be Removed? 07065486053 by adesteve0606(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
How irritating it is to be in the midst of your friend and be ashame to relate and be free with them or in the public place especially a sport man or woman, try to have a fresh look today. Don't wait till tomorrow, act now
Re: Who Told You Stretchmark Cannot Be Removed? 07065486053 by adesteve0606(m): 5:35am On Apr 01, 2016
I don't know of others, hardly will you see me at home with lons sleeve because I hate heat, and what is excess of using long sleeve when you are health just because of shame or irritation. You look at yourself at time and you feel irritated just because of stretch mark or ur wrough face or not fresh body. All those feeling my people is a gradual killing. Get what will make you free, belong and happy always. Order yours today

(1) (Reply)

Surgeons Save Brazilian Man's Hand By Sewing It Into His Stomach(pics) / 66 Astonishing Human Conditions / Pictures Of Dead Ekiti Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.