Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Educational Aspirations Are Dashing Away... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Educational Aspirations Are Dashing Away... (502 Views)

My Educational Career / A Cry For Help Towards My Educational Pursuit. / Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Educational Aspirations Are Dashing Away... by emmyhumble(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oh God and fellow nairalandars....

Is this how I would drop out of the university because of financial issues after working so hard with the struggles i passed through to get in after just first year

This life can be so mean, frustrating and and unfair embarassed embarassed

Please fellow Nigerians and Nairalanders pray for me i need God's Grace and strength to fight my way through school, my education can not be shattered this way after just first year. The thought of it alone making me want to die !

i can't even read for just 30 minutes without thinking about it..
Re: My Educational Aspirations Are Dashing Away... by emmyhumble(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2017
There is nothing as good as trusting in God while working hard believing he will still turn things around for you!!.

When I created this trend I was almost giving up!! But today God turn things around for me so much that while in school I could even support other students with their school fees and feeding!!.

You are out there feeling same or probably worst than I felt but trust me God is watching you and he have a plan for you he just want to see how determine you are, please don't give up try to be focus and do what you no how to do best any work at all he will definitely turn things around for you just like he did for me!!!

(1) (Reply)

Candidate Letter To Jamb / Oau (obafemi Awolowo University) Management, A Symbol Of Great Betrayal / Ojerinde's Victory Over Jamb’s Most Dreaded Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.