Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground (6226 Views)

Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) / The Rat My Dog Killed Last Night!! Pepper Soup On Point. pics uploaded. / Everyone Thought This Dog Was Grieving For Her Owner Until They Noticed This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by topsyking: 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
quess what would have happen to the rat if it was in naija.. grin grin grin

This beastly rodent is enough to give you nightmares.

The huge rat was found dead just feet away from a popular playground for children in London.

Gas engineer Tony Smith, 46, spotted the animal while working at a block of flats in the middle of London – and held it up for the camera to see.

Of course, its size is distorted by how close it is to lens – but it’s still a sizeable creature.

Smith said that the rat, which was found near where children play in Hackney Downs, London, was by far the largest he’d ever seen.

Tony, from Dagenham, said: “This is the largest rat I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

"I’ve got a cat and a Jack Russell and it was bigger than both of those put together.

"We were going to stick it in the bin, but before we did we thought we better take a picture of people won’t believe it’s real."

The father-of-three added: "I came home and showed my wife and she was absolutely shocked.

"I’ve been installing boilers across Hackney, Southwark, Whitechapel, for thirty years and have never seen a rat so big."

Tony explained that the estate where he was working has an infestation of rats, so there is poison left around to catch the enormous creatures.

He said: "The bins get left open nearby so these little fellas have a pretty good diet.

"They eat fried chicken and rice all the time.”

“We just chucked it in the bin because we couldn’t leave it lying around. It was huge,” added Tony.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/huge-rat-found-near-children-124639830.html

Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by Topestbilly(m): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
shocked
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by Brezil(m): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Whoa... Its fecking big

1 Like

Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by topsyking: 12:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Brezil:
Whoa... Its fecking big
this kind rat go chop pikin , used toothpick join grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by ladyF(f): 1:57am On Mar 12, 2016
All our naija people will see is peppersoup meat grin

2 Likes

Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by medpren: 2:03am On Mar 12, 2016
it's lucky it doesn't live in nigerian white garment church.
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by TheBiafran(m): 2:13am On Mar 12, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmm this is not rat o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
oboy eh see size nah
omo this one should be sent down to the zoo
who knows, it may be the rat that ate bubu's useless budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by junnyjake(m): 3:13am On Mar 12, 2016
warris this?
if na naija Now meat don done be that o

1 Like

Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by kuuljay(m): 3:15am On Mar 12, 2016
Chaiiiiiiii!!!! Na pepe soup me dey see so!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by meandyou3: 3:37am On Mar 12, 2016
End time Rat

1 Like

Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by BeClever: 3:55am On Mar 12, 2016
That could be a Beaver..
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by jumobi1(m): 3:57am On Mar 12, 2016
BeClever:
That could be a Beaver..
Different tail

3 Likes

Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by BeClever: 3:59am On Mar 12, 2016
jumobi1:

Different tail

The pix isn't CLAER enough shaa.. .
But u are right. .
The tail is strange..
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by Urine: 5:00am On Mar 12, 2016
I bet Lala is still sleeping, if baba wakes up now and sees this thread, he go dey smile like area boy wey win baba Ijebu.
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by kurupt1: 5:00am On Mar 12, 2016
This is a racoon
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Some people go dey pray make dem deport the rat to NAIJA. Dem go chop the lasser and the fever for the rat join.grin
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by jumobi1(m): 5:15am On Mar 12, 2016
It's the camera angle.
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by dan9ice(m): 5:48am On Mar 12, 2016
Wetin them they roost for here do suya..
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by lonelydora: 5:48am On Mar 12, 2016
This oyibo is not serious, he should be gathering firewood by now for peppersoup things.

He should not allow some Nigerians to rain curses on him for wasting time to kill that bush meat.
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by Fiwasayo(f): 6:01am On Mar 12, 2016
kurupt1:
This is a racoon

No it's not
This is a Raccoon.

5 Likes

Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Are you guys share this is rat, it looks like a small pig
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2016
topsyking:
grin se watin yu get mind think grin
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by Menace2Society(m): 7:23am On Mar 12, 2016
Go Vegan!
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by fathomberry: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2016
This na confam bush meat.

1 Like

Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by topsyking: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2016
Fiwasayo:

No it's not
This is a Raccoon.
ode sey u no read the news for yahoo news... or yahoo news no sabi racoon.. its a rat period
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by Johnny19: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2016
This type can even give u EBOLA sef....

1 Like

Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by Fiwasayo(f): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
topsyking:

ode sey u no read the news for yahoo news... or yahoo news no sabi racoon.. its a rat period

And you called me ode shocked shocked shocked God bless you.
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by topsyking: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fiwasayo:

And you called me ode shocked shocked shocked God bless you.
amen and GOD BLESS YOU TOO smiley smiley
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by topsyking: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by stevejireh01: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
topsyking:
amen and GOD BLESS YOU TOO smiley smiley
Naija sha..........
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2016
topsyking:
lol
Re: This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground by Houseofglam7(f): 1:18pm On May 26, 2016
I wish tomatoes no too cost embarassed
Stew for 2 weeks embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solid Boerboel Puppies Now Available. / Pls Rate This Neo-mastiff Puppy. / Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.