Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? (2632 Views)

What Is Your Best Season Film Ever?? / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. / Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2016
Now before you start mentioning names of random season movies, I want you to really ponder on it.. Like which of them really did it for you? Which of them would you remember now and wish to watch again? I know most of them are interesting and all, but there's got to be that particular one.. I'm asking because I need to download new series to watch, and I don't like wasting my time on predictable or boring movies..

Mine is Prison Break. I'm a true fan of this series. It just keeps you glued to the Tv. Okay, the platform is open..

*Lalasticlala if you could please..
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2016
So many but one that stands out is legend of the seeker. Too bad ABC studios spoilt the fun. That movie would have gone places.
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
So many but one that stands out is legend of the seeker. Too bad ABC studios spoilt the fun. That movie would have gone places.

chai! u beat me to it.... Na LEGEND of the SEEKER o.
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by Henry22(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2016
papa ajasco
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by resocorp: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2016
GOT!!!! GOT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2016
olatemitayo:

The actors were just superb and they nailed it. Bruce Spence( zedd) Tabreth Bethel (cara) Craig Parker (Rahl) all played their role and character well. Fantastic piece of acting.
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by ajokebelle(f): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Prison break is also my best.The suspense is out of this world mehn, especially the first season.
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by Upnepaa(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2016
Eran osogbo and koto aye undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by drasaq(m): 12:45am On Mar 13, 2016
Game of Thrones; Empire; Suits; Gotham.
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by iheanyi40(m): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by Michizzy(f): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2016
Legend of the Seeker... love Cara alot.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by Israelsaidu(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Walking dead
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Game of F#%king Thrones

Undisputable.
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Empire
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by hatux: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
No best yet_but my favorites are 24 and Strike back!

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by Mariecakes(f): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jane the virgin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mariecakes:
Jane the virgin
Really?! Lol
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by kaey10(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
Game of thrones
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2016
pls which year was this movie released.
olatemitayo:

Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by davido1000: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
one tree hill
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mine is 24HOURS for sure then CHUCK(i miss dis film) then GAME OF THRONES(i lawve dis film, cnt just wait for d next season) then THE 100(omg clarke nd bellamy!! Wu doesnt love dis) then others can follow
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by kindim(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
Now before you start mentioning names of random season movies, I want you to really ponder on it.. Like which of them really did it for you? Which of them would you remember now and wish to watch again? I know most of them are interesting and all, but there's got to be that particular one.. I'm asking because I need to download new series to watch, and I don't like wasting my time on predictable or boring movies..

Mine is Prison Break. I'm a true fan of this series. It just keeps you glued to the Tv. Okay, the platform is open..

*Lalasticlala if you could please..
Breaking Bad

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by newguy1(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2016
In order: game of thrones viking, daredevil,
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by kendrick9(m): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2016
ajokebelle:
Prison break is also my best.The suspense is out of this world mehn, especially the first season.
prison is returning for another season.... micheal is supposedly alive, so sara(who is married) along with his brother will be on a last mission to rescue him....

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by mosjames: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Can't wait for Game of Thrones season 6.
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by ajokebelle(f): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
kendrick9:
prison is returning for another season.... micheal is supposedly alive, so sara(who is married) along with his brother will be on a last mission to rescue him....
wow.
But they showed his grave nah.
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by kendrick9(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
ajokebelle:

wow.
But they showed his grave nah.
yep... but fox wants to end it well so i guess......apparently micheal didn't die rather he faked his death....he is being held by an organization.. They already acquired sara,micheal and lincoln along with fernando to reprise there roles....it will air late this year or 2017
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by Lordseyad(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Prison break.
GOT.
Blacklist.

Viking.
DD
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by Rick9(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Legend of the Seeker, I wish there was a season 3 up to season 100
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by AwesomeDuru(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Rick9:
Legend of the Seeker, I wish there was a season 3 up to season 100
Lol. I loved that series too.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by waslek(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Agent of shield,Nikita, smallvill
Re: Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? by chineduemmao: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Since 2010, that was when i watched the season 2/last season of "THE LEGEND OF THE SEEKER" i have watched tons of other serie movies still can't find a match...the cast, the story line, all very astounding. what i can't understand is why they ended it halfway?

(1) (Reply)

New Nollywood Movie"double Bind" / The Gulder Ultimate Search Vi: The Horn Of Valour. / Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.