Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) (42562 Views)

Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) / Suspected Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by henryanna36: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2016
Pattaya police announced the arrest on the afternoon of Sunday, 6th March, of Chinedu Odunze, 29, who was earlier under investigation by the Police, who had received information about him from arrested addicts. So they set up a sting operation to catch him red handed.

Undercover agents arranged for a meeting with him at a restaurant to purchase drugs. He agreed and on arriving with his Thai girlfriend in a Toyota Vios car, and meeting with the agent he suddenly got very suspicious and reviseed up the car as police tried to surround him.

As a result, a car chase occurred. He was finally caught after he crashed into a motorbike, injuring the rider and passenger. On searching the car, police found 10 grams of crystal meth in the car and he was arrested as the girlfriend had somehow escaped. The case continues as Chinedu now faces serious drug charges

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/nigerian-drug-dealer-arrested-in.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Obiodunukwe: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Pattaya police announced the arrest on the afternoon of Sunday, 6th March, of Chinedu Odunze, 29, who was earlier under investigation by the Police, who had received information about him from arrested addicts.

243 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by ChappyChase: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Source!
*modified*
I can bet my left balls that, that boy ain't no drug pusher, he just one of those "smart" nigerian who will rather stay in a prison outside nigeria instead of coming back to nigeria to suffer this scam APC call change!!!!
See the way the guy is smiling, for him mind he don cheat bubu scam government!
Well, I won't mind going to switzerland to go enjoy my prison vacation while I wait for this Government to leave office abeg any body fit help me with the connection!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Lilyomi2: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2016
To worsen his story they had to chase him and he injured an innocent motor rider.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by menabae(f): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2016
This one don enter am,cos thailand don't joke with drug dealers, their Law is tight and strong, life imprisonment or execution,only God will save him........... Hmmmmmmm some nigerians thou

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by fromnigeria(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2016
The name Nigeria is becoming synonymous to Drug trfficking.

Too bed!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by darkenkach(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2016
And his Thail girlfriend escaped. When will guys learn? Never trust a foreign a lady.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by tayebest(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2016
waiting for someone to say he is an yeebhoe man lipsrsealed

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Nasman(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2016
RIP bro

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Femolacaster(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2016
He is from the only hardworking tribe in Nigeria. ANA M EKELE NDI NYAMIRI N'ILE!

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by NextGovernor(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2016
How the girlfriend come take escape? Escaped from a moving vehicle or what. I smell some lies here by Thai police. Are they trying to exclude her from this crime?

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by lekkie073(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2016
nyamiri ppl....

I give up! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by seunny4lif(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2016
National Association of Name checkers

Me - Sir, they have done it again ooh grin
SG - Are you really sure angry angry
Me - Sir, am a pastor and you know I can't lie grin
SG - Oh God not again...I have to approve the name then sad
Me - yes Sir grin grin

Togo branch cool cool
Hereby approved this name
Sign by SG angry

I'm not disappointed grin grin

Togo grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by martha89: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Most of these bigots are always the first to remind us about what our tribe did and did not do but they keep quiet when it comes to their own.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by ba7man(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
After developing Lagos they have gone to develop Thailand. undecided

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by olatade(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Just hang the bastard abeg!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by swtdrms(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
I sense a set up on this drama, it must have been a hausa/fulani and yoruba conspiracy to nail the hard working ibo man.

Until we call crime a crime, we'll always attribute our misdoing to other tribes and regions.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
tayebest:
is he not igbo man? or what do u mean?

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by naijagobetter(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
let him dance to the muzik,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by knightsTempler: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thailand of all places, it's either he will be sentenced to death depending on the quantity of drugs found on him or a prison term. Which ever one it is, he is fried.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by marycool18(f): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hahhaha deal gone wrong, he will ever live/die to regret that particular business deal that got him bursted grin Abasi kan do o, mkpo Asiba o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
One minute silence for those who came to read comments grin grin

Wack blog by the way. Get a trustworthy source.

Check my signature

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by pauloookay(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yes
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by timidapsin(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
[size=14pt]He is still smiling[/size] undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by DaFlash: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
if i say E you say BO omo na you sabi

Na DEMDEM people be this oh cool cool cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
He even looks like the Asians
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by omusiliyu(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Umu Igbo ekel'em

When it comes to this. We're ahead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
My brothers sef.

Kedu mgbe anyi game akwusi nzuzu? Nwata na ata Akara na ata ego ya!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by NovusHomo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
tayebest:

No, he is not; he is a Fulah herdsman. grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by kinglekan: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by maestroferddi: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dangerous game these chaps are playing in unforgiving Asian countries...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Kidnaps & Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl For 6 Days In Anambra (Photos) / Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash / Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah Runs Away After Arriving Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.