Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time (3187 Views)

What's Your Most Anticipated Movie Of 2018? / Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? / YOUR TOP 10 Seasonal Films (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2016
Which is your seasonal movie series of all
times.
1.Vampire diaries
2.Prison Break
3. Robin hood
4. Walking dead
5. Tudor
6. 24hour
7.Merlin
8. Desperate Housewives
9. Alias
10. Doctor Who
11. Super Natural
12. Lost
13. The Flash
14. Arrow
15. Supergirl
16. Lab rats
17. Mara and Clara
18. Her Mother's Daughter
19. My eternal
20. City Hunter
21. Everybody hates Chris
22. Kyle xy
23. Devious Maids
24. Scream Queens
25. Other.(specify)

Personally, I love "The Flash" and I also enjoyed the Filipino series "Her Mother's Daughter" and "My eternal"..

Share yours too...
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by cassidy1996(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Prison break

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by DaGC(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2016
Game of Thrones and The Big Bang Theory

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2016
DaGC:
Game of Thrones and The Big Bang Theory

Nice! The Big Bang Theory is really fun to watch

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by DaGC(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Dexter231:

Nice! The Big Bang Theory is really fun to watch

And very educational too.

While I'm fascinated by the imagination of the author of Game of Thrones.

Both series are wonderful recommendations anyday smiley
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by dblaisepascal(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2016
0Z

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
DaGC:

And very educational too.
While I'm fascinated by the imagination of the author of Game of Thrones.
Both series are wonderful recommendations anyday smiley
Do you follow The Flash?
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by DaGC(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dexter231:

Do you follow The Flash?

Yes, but my favorites are the ones listed above.
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
DaGC:

Yes, but my favorites are the ones listed above.
Okay
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Israelsaidu(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Walking dead
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by IZZIFLOW(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
La Tomenta[The Storm Ranch]
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by kaey10(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Games of throne............
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by ola29(f): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2016
My favourites are
Once upon a time
Agents of shield
Big bang theory
Game of thrones
Devious maids smiley
How I met your mother
Warehouse 13 grin and so on
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2016
Sherlock.
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Phatmyk(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2016
Game of thrones and the last ship.
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2016
Decker:
Sherlock.

You're welcome smiley
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
YourMain:

You're welcome smiley

Thank you for recommending it for me to watch. You are the best. tongue
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Samiceman: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Games of thrones, the big bang theory and Strike back smiley
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Askubur(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
vikings
the original
vampire diaries
scandal
game of throne
davinci damon
kyle xy
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Remyboyhefty(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2016
Supernatural sam and dean winchester
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mad Men, Billions , Game of thrones, prison break, breaking bad
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by frostland(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Askubur:
vikings the original vampire diaries scandal game of throne davinci damon kyle xy
pls hw many episodes of vikings season 4 is out?
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmmm, my best TV series has to be Game of thrones, Fallen skies, teen wolf, the flash,Ballers. Power e.t.c
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by pinkpebbles(f): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Downton abbey, the paradise, reign, devious maids, vikings, one tree hill, if lovin u is wrong, red band society,the betrayal, secrets and lies, the ringer,. Kai, lemme stop
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Cutehector(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Downton abbey, the paradise, reign, devious maids, vikings, one tree hill, if lovin u is wrong, red band society,the betrayal, secrets and lies, the ringer,. Kai, lemme stop
I really loved one tree hill.. phew. There so much to learn frm dat seasonal movie. Alot..

Abt friendships, abt love, abt life, abt relationships, abt everythn..
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by pinkpebbles(f): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Yea. That was d first seasonal movie I really loved and it grew on me. It depicts the evryday life of a young person. The twist n turn in love n frendship and loyalty. Was a great show
Cutehector:
I really loved one tree hill.. phew. There so much to learn frm dat seasonal movie. Alot..

Abt friendships, abt love, abt life, abt relationships, abt everythn..
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Cutehector(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Yea. That was d first seasonal movie I really loved and it grew on me. It depicts the evryday life of a young person. The twist n turn in love n frendship and loyalty. Was a great show
if there is one phrase I learnt from that movie den it would be this

People always leave..... peyton.
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by pinkpebbles(f): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Yeaaa. Dts true and its actually right
Cutehector:
if there is one phrase I learnt from that movie den it would be this

People always leave..... peyton.
Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dexter231:
Which is your seasonal movie series of all
times.
1.Vampire diaries
2.Prison Break
3. Robin hood
4. Walking dead
5. Tudor
6. 24hour
7.Merlin
8. Desperate Housewives
9. Alias
10. Doctor Who
11. Super Natural
12. Lost
13. The Flash
14. Arrow
15. Supergirl
16. Lab rats
17. Mara and Clara
18. Her Mother's Daughter
19. My eternal
20. City Hunter
21. Everybody hates Chris
22. Kyle xy
23. Devious Maids
24. Scream Queens
25. Other.(specify)

Personally, I love "The Flash" and I also enjoyed the Filipino series "Her Mother's Daughter" and "My eternal"..

Share yours too...
dis list is nt complete without JUMONG

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Henrodah(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2016
Mine is MADMEN(Jon Hamm) I love that series so much, but yet to find anyone enthusiastic for it like me in Nigeria, Jon Hamm even scooped the Golden Globes this year for it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 24 Hours Movie By Jack Bauer / DOWNLOAD Suicide Squad 2021 VIDEO MP4 / Corona Virus: New Nigerian Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.