Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address (4104 Views)

See First Real Image Of Xiaomi Black Shark, World First Truly Gaming Phone / Samsung Working On World's First Truly Bezel-less Phone / How To Undo Already Sent Mail On Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Dahiruhash(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Despite the fact that Google is now the best in terms of both search engine and e-mailing services doesn't stop our dear naij.com to introduce the first and best Nigerian E-mail service. I know some are aware of the recent development but many don't know about the emergence of this newly Nigerian E-mail service.

The naij.com interface was perfect and good and much more simpler that other e-mail services which is also a perfect way for starters to start sharing their ideas through one of the nigerian best news portal site. I know most of us use Google mail, yahoo mail, hotmail and other mail services but it is also good to patronize our home made e-mail services.

HOW TO GET STARTED

Read more at http://www.wikiban.com/2016/03/check-out-first-truly-nigerian-e-mail.html
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by gidimasters(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by joebases(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nice
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by fistonati(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Its a nice innovation but how secure is a very big factor to consider

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Kondomatic(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
fistonati:
Its a nice innovation but how secure is a very big factor to consider
Exactly...... I don't care if it is from Naij or Sinaj or whether it has the best interface in the world, it is useless if it is porous.
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Dahiruhash(m): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
Exactly...... I don't care if it is from Naij or Sinaj or whether it has the best interface in the world, it is useless if it is porous.

its very owk and secure....................... no doubt
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by freshness2020: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yea. Been seeing that for a while.
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Dahiruhash(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
freshness2020:
Yea. Been seeing that for a while.

yea its a nice development
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Fundango: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Next looooaaaading Naija Google search about to be launch .grin
Miss the launching dont cry . grin
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by ammyluv2002(f): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Really nice
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by google1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
the owner of Naij.com is a Belarus man called Vital
Laptenok

1 Like

Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Taolyn4lif(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Good development
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Kreamie(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
I hope it's not gonna go berserk/mia on us
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Elparaiso(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
I opened an account last week.
So anytime these annoying sites ask for my email address so they can bombard me with spam, I give them naij.

It's best used as a spam and pom mail.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by A7(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re-inventing the wheel?
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Dahiruhash(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fundango:
Next looooaaaading Naija Google search about to be launch .grin
Miss the launching dont cry . grin

is it gonna launch by you
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Dahiruhash(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Elparaiso:
I opened and account last week.
So anytime these annoying sites ask for my email address si dey can bombard me with spam, I give them naij.

It's best used as a spam and pom mail.

u aint easy dude, spare them some time for improvements

1 Like

Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Dahiruhash(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kreamie:
I hope it's not gonna go berserk/mia on us

sure from the point of view, they are serious
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Dahiruhash(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
google1:
the owner of Naij.com is a Belarus man called Vital
Laptenok

any assurance to your claim
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by google1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dahiruhash:

any assurance to your claim
Google is your friend
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Elparaiso(m): 1:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Dahiruhash:

u aint easy dude, spare them some time for improvements

Sure will.
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by rattlesnake(m): 1:09am On Mar 13, 2016
gidimasters:
lalasticlala
mad man if u dont know what to say why not carry urself to yabaleft
ode
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Sanchez01: 5:25am On Mar 13, 2016
It would be better sensitive and personal information are not stored in the mail box. It still cannot be equated with GMail or Yahoo! to be honest. I sincerely don't trust this one and would never even go close.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 13, 2016
Is it secured ??
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by gidimasters(m): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2016
rattlesnake:
mad man if u dont know what to say why not carry urself to yabaleft
ode
Oga Why Are You Barking..... Any One To Interprete What This Boy Wrote Up There
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by VocalWalls: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2016
First run a test with it...

Send a mail about your next meeting with shekau... If you're not in sanko by morning... Then it's safe.
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Dermie: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2016
I see cool
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by habuchelsea(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2016
gidimasters:
Oga Why Are You Barking..... Any One To Interprete What This Boy Wrote Up There

what are you trying to suggest gidimasters
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Elxandre(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
VocalWalls:
First run a test with it...

Send a mail about your next meeting with shekau... If you're not in sanko by morning... Then it's safe.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by abumeinben(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pin it!

mymail@naij.com

And I always wondered what nairaland is doing

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 5000 Hours Start Working Again With Psiphon & Simpleserver / The End Of Xender As Google Play Introduced Sharing App Service / 14 Best Offline And Free Game For Android Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.