Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why I Am In Nairaland Eventhough I Am Not A Nigerian - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Am In Nairaland Eventhough I Am Not A Nigerian (10018 Views)

The Meaning Of "YIM" In Nairaland's Profile Page. / Please What Does OP Mean In Nairaland / Banned In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am In Nairaland Eventhough I Am Not A Nigerian by Nowenuse: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ednite:

Hello. Am happy of what you have said. I also love Abeba dessalegn but it have been so long since we have heared from her but nobody knows why. I can help you with the Amharic thing if you want.

did you hear 'yene habesha' song by abby lakew?

Ok, tnks 4d offered assistance.
I dont know Abby Lakew, but i think i will search for the song..... Pls proffer me more interesting cool ethiopian musics on the same genre with Abeba's music i. e the R n B Style
Re: Why I Am In Nairaland Eventhough I Am Not A Nigerian by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2016
Nowenuse:

Ok, tnks 4d offered assistance.
I dont know Abby Lakew, but i think i will search for the song..... Pls proffer me more interesting cool ethiopian musics on the same genre with Abeba's music i. e the R n B Style

i know this is going to be funny but i can't differentiate R n B songs so i can only help you with the songs you will like with different types of genre. But frankly, ethiopian raggae songs are the best.
Re: Why I Am In Nairaland Eventhough I Am Not A Nigerian by Nowenuse: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2016
Ednite:

i know this is going to be funny but i can't differentiate R n B songs so i can only help you with the songs you will like with different types of genre. But frankly, ethiopian raggae songs are the best.

R n B are more like cool songs with smooth rhythm. If u are very familiar with Abeba's music, u will get the point.

Amharic is such a lovely language. Sounds very much like Arabic. I know the language would be very difficult to learn. Ethiopians are so much proud of their language and this is something i so much admire about them.

But one thing i want to understand is that do all Ethiopian ethnic groups understand and speak Amharic? since it is d official language of the country, or only the amhara people speak Amharic?

Also, in ur past conversations in this thread, u said that Ethiopia is like a 50/50 division between christians and muslims, how true is that? because a muslim has never ruled Ethiopia. The political leadership of the country is heavily dominated by christians.
The same thing with Eriterea, christians are the ones ruling the country, but u said the country is a muslim country..... So how possible are these?
Re: Why I Am In Nairaland Eventhough I Am Not A Nigerian by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nowenuse:

R n B are more like cool songs with smooth rhythm. If u are very familiar with Abeba's music, u will get the point.

Amharic is such a lovely language. Sounds very much like Arabic. I know the language would be very difficult to learn. Ethiopians are so much proud of their language and this is something i so much admire about them.

But one thing i want to understand is that do all Ethiopian ethnic groups understand and speak Amharic? since it is d official language of the country, or only the amhara people speak Amharic?

Also, in ur past conversations in this thread, u said that Ethiopia is like a 50/50 division between christians and muslims, how true is that? because a muslim has never ruled Ethiopia. The political leadership of the country is heavily dominated by christians.
The same thing with Eriterea, christians are the ones ruling the country, but u said the country is a muslim country..... So how possible are these?

then i recomend you to hear fikir addis's songs

like track title -Zoma
-Misikir
-bemedinaw lay
from her new album released this year
you will love it

yeah, amharic sounds a bit arabic but it's the only african language with it's own script of writing so not only ethiopians must feel proud

Muslims have never ruled in ET for unknown reason but what av said is true

same goes to Eritrea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HORRIBLE: Man Grow Face In His Belly And Belly From His Face / New Year 2013 Countdown Celebrations / Top 10 Advertising Agencies In Nigeria. Perfect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.