Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Deleted - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deleted (4594 Views)

deleted / deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by omoadamo2010(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]. PleasePlease I'm interested in such idea.... Omoadamo2013@gmail.com
Re: Deleted by Gmajor(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2016
Venzal:
Sorry guys,

If I continue promising to come and facilitate the completion of this topic it probably will take ages before I do so. As you can see, I haven't logged in here for days because of lots to do.

Just send me a PM if you are interested in this biz, and I will hand you guide that will teach you everything you need to know from start to finish.

Peace
frankpyrex@gmail.com
Re: Deleted by c3503521: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Deleted by c3503521: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2016
You know, you all could just go the thread created by mk82.
Instead of following this scam artist.
Re: Deleted by Venzal: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
c3503521:
You know, you all could just go the thread created by mk82.
Instead of following this scam artist.
See, it's people like you that stop others from doing good. But I'm going to tell you that I've matured beyond your level and so cannot be dragged down to your hatred and stvpidity.

Scam artist?

Have you ever had any dealings with me?

Did the people who sent me PMs ever come here to complain that I scammed them? So what's the basis for your using sich derogoratory term on me? I gave EVERYONE who sent me a PM a free book I bought with my money because I was too busy to finish what I've started and here you are - an ignoramus - spewing trash. Please warn yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by sugarsoul(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good day bro, thanks for the work you're doing..I can't seem to p.m you. how bout dropping your mail on your profile or here so I can message you directly. thanks
Re: Deleted by c3503521: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Venzal:
See, it's people like you that stop others from doing good. But I'm going to tell you that I've matured beyond your level and so cannot be dragged down to your hatred and stvpidity.

Scam artist?

Have you ever had any dealings with me?

Did the people who sent me PMs ever come here to complain that I scammed them? So what's the basis for your using sich derogoratory term on me? I gave EVERYONE who sent me a PM a free book I bought with my money because I was too busy to finish what I've started and here you are - an ignoramus - spewing trash. Please warn yourself!

You don't have time to post but you can respond to pms?
I laugh in Swedish.

It's only a matter of time before you start charging money for your so-called free eBook.

Self-proclaimed good Samaritan.

I tell you what,
Show me that this free eBook you're giving out is actually on sale elsewhere.
Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, anywhere online.
Take your pick.

Then I will grovel at your feet to beg your forgiveness and salve your wounded feelings.

Else you're still a scam artist in my book. cool

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Venzal: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
c3503521:

You don't have time to post but you can respond to pms?
I laugh in Swedish.

It's only a matter of time before you start charging money for your so-called free eBook.

Self-proclaimed good Samaritan.

I tell you what,
Show me that this free eBook you're giving out is actually on sale elsewhere.
Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, anywhere online.
Take your pick.

Then I will grovel at your feet to beg your forgiveness and salve your wounded feelings.

Else you're still a scam artist in my book. cool
Dude, I have nothing to prove to you! You can think whatever you like, that's your business as long as no one who's actually dealt with me is accusing me of anything.

The same person you mentioned earlier on (mk.82) I checked through his thread and he's doing a one-on-one coaching for 20k! Yet you didn't attack him. Going through your profile I have a feeling it is an alternate... How am I not sure that you're one and same person with the aforementioned moniker?

Seriously, I've nothing against you. But I want you to know that NOT everyone is the same. Last month my thread hit FP, and a lot of NL sent me PMs concerning Fiverr. I took time outta my busy schedule to create a detailed report that distills the whole process... and I sent it out to them FREE OF CHARGE! (You will see pictures below of NLers like you sending in their appreciation after I answered their questions and even lent more than enough assistance to the set up of their gigs and all).

I know I couldn't continue with this thread and hence I asked interested persons to send in their PMs so I can send them a book I bought with my cash, so they go through it and anyone who has questions can get answers.

You really do not deserve all these explanations for your misguided comments, but I'm learning to tolerate every human. If after now you fail to steer off quietly and insult my personality again, I'm going to go full-on ballistic with you, And it's going to be an ugly battle.
Re: Deleted by c3503521: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Venzal:
Dude, I have nothing to prove to you! You can think whatever you like, that's your business as long as no one who's actually dealt with me is accusing me of anything.

The same person you mentioned earlier on (mk.82) I checked through his thread and he's doing a one-on-one coaching for 20k! Yet you didn't attack him. Going through your profile I have a feeling it is an alternate... How am I not sure that you're one and same person with the aforementioned moniker?

Seriously, I've nothing against you. But I want you to know that NOT everyone is the same. Last month my thread hit FP, and a lot of NL sent me PMs concerning Fiverr. I took time outta my busy schedule to create a detailed report that distills the whole process... and I sent it out to them FREE OF CHARGE! (You will see pictures below of NLers like you sending in their appreciation after I answered their questions and even lent more than enough assistance to the set up of their gigs and all).

I know I couldn't continue with this thread and hence I asked interested persons to send in their PMs so I can send them a book I bought with my cash, so they go through it and anyone who has questions can get answers.

You really do not deserve all these explanations for your misguided comments, but I'm learning to tolerate every human. If after now you fail to steer off quietly and insult my personality again, I'm going to go full-on ballistic with you, And it's going to be an ugly battle.

I'm not mk82.
I'm just someone who has been once bitten.
You seem genuine enough, though.
You've me convinced.
Keep up the good work.

Peace, brother.
Re: Deleted by funshyboi(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
I sent a mail already
Re: Deleted by ahms12(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Infotechdave@gmail.com
Thanks
.....am interested.here is mycontact.08063226059.pls add me if u r on watsapp n my mail:ahmsully09@gmail.com incase
Re: Deleted by mazizitonene(m): 1:28am On Jul 15, 2016
interestingly interested cool
Re: Deleted by dhejykeane: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Venzal:
Sorry guys,

If I continue promising to come and facilitate the completion of this topic it probably will take ages before I do so. As you can see, I haven't logged in here for days because of lots to do.

Just send me a PM if you are interested in this biz, and I will hand you guide that will teach you everything you need to know from start to finish.

Peace

Please kindly send to my mail dhejy22@gmail.com

Dont know how nairaland PM works
Re: Deleted by Interesting15: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Venzal:
Oh my bad! I abandoned this thread long ago due to lack of chance.

Since you guys are showing interest, I have no choice but to come back and continue.

Updates will come before Monday...

Thanks, all

Interested. Send to splendidtalks@gmail.com
Re: Deleted by GeraldSima(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
please am interested, here's my email- Simasdomain@gmail.com.... luking 4ward 2 ur response! thnks
Re: Deleted by bigngush: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
very much interested my mail is ngusha4@gmail.com. tanx in advance
Re: Deleted by dorchester: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Following
Please send more information to my mail adetibadele@yahoo.com. THANKS
Re: Deleted by Segzay(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
hello bro. thanks for this wonderful info.....segzay14@gmail.com
Re: Deleted by Tobsam237(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
interested Sir Vensal..

tobsam237 at gmail dot com[size=8pt][/size]

Seen your good works....

God bless you exceedinly....
Re: Deleted by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
brownemmanuel43@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trucks You Can Use For Your Pure Water Business / If Someone is selling You A Jumia Account, do not take it / Lets Talk Abt Candle Making Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.