Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

2016 Online Business that is currently Working. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2016 Online Business that is currently Working. (491 Views)

CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! / What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 Online Business that is currently Working. by Ebenezer9(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
NOTE*: since Nairaland does not allow 3rd party link and i don't want to get banned, i will just talk on the ONLINE BUSINESS here, and you can contact me personally if you are interested.

ONLINE BUSINESS THAT WOKS

This online business has been on for few months now and I can tell many Nigerians are already making cool cash. I will reserve 5% because is only God that can be 100% sure of a thing but I can tell you this is 95% free of scam according to few research I have done on it and the investment I personally have made.

Just follow me as I take you through on how it works. This is totally an online investment where any amount you decided to invest, you will be paid 5% of that amount every day for the next 31 working days, I repeat “31 working days” which means Saturday and Sunday are not included.

Now, let us be practical;

Assuming you start with little as $100
5% of 100 =5/100×100=$5 (daily payment)
$5 ×31=$155 (total amount after 31 working days)
Profit =$155-$100=$55

Assuming you start with $200
5% of 200 =5/(100 )×200=$10 (daily payment)
$10×31=$310 (total amount after 31 working days)
Profit=$310-$200=$110

This continues depending on the amount you wish to invest.
NOTE*: The minimum amount you can invest is $20.

This is all the online business is about; there are some other bonuses but that is optional for you to make cool cash. I will also show you how you can easily fund your account with dollar. Everything is simple. You can contact me on whatsap: 08035639498. Bbm: 73CC6DFD.

REMEMBER: Opportunity has so many definitions and it was defined by someone closer to me as being with the right people at the right time and seeing what others can not see.

(1) (Reply)

EO Predicts Positive Outlook For Nigerian Businesses / Upgrade Your Life Now!!!! / Little Things That Can Make You A Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.