Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

‘pray For Me’-ibinabo Fiberesima Begs Nigerians Following Court Judgement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘pray For Me’-ibinabo Fiberesima Begs Nigerians Following Court Judgement (562 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘pray For Me’-ibinabo Fiberesima Begs Nigerians Following Court Judgement by bonezy: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Following the court judgement which may see her spend 5 years in jail, embattled actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima has begged her friends and foes alike to pray for her .
The actress who was sentenced to five years imprisonment yesterday by Justice Deborah Oluwayemi of a Lagos
High Court for the death of one Dr Giwa Suraj whom she killed in an auto accident along Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Lagos in 2005.
However, when contacted on the telephone, Ibinabo’s PA confirmed to Vanguard that the once cheerful actress has been speechless since the judgment was delivered. According to her, “My boss has been feeling unwell since the judgment was delivered. We are afraid it doesn’t affect her
health. She just had an operation.” She had gone to the Court of Appeal to challenge a jail term slammed on her by a Lagos High Court, and urged the court to set aside the sentence and restore the decision of the Magistrate Court which
sentenced her to a N100, 000 fine. Shattered by the development, Ibinabo who is the President of the Actors Guild
of Nigeria,AGN, had gone to her facebook page to ask Nigerians to pray for
her. “Pray me ,” - See more at: http://ladysnote.com/2016/03/12/pray-ibinabo-fiberesima-begs-nigerians-following-court-judgement/

Re: ‘pray For Me’-ibinabo Fiberesima Begs Nigerians Following Court Judgement by sinaj(f): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Olajumke In Amazing Photo Shoot As She Lands Payporte Endorsment Deal / Ex-anambra State Governor, Peter Obi To Settle The P-square Brothers / Eva Alordiah Quits Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.