Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) (11032 Views)

Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by priscadhjfjfk: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
(See pictures here) http://www.topvibestv.com/say-hello-man-ten-inches-penis-photos/
Micha Stantz

This man living with a 10lb penis says “it’s great”, having this kinda endowment.

Micha Stuntz, lives in Berlin, where he says his big package has helped him free himself from established roles and ideas about sex – and left him “ready to play”.

The 45-year-old has revealed that his penis is 9in long and 5.5in wide.Thanks to silicone injections, it weighs roughly 9.5lb, or the weight of an average-sized cat, Vice reports..

His interest in enlargement started 20 years ago when he was given a penis pump.
“I was way too curious not to try it out. First, I tried it secretly for myself,” he told Vice .And I found that (See stories and picture)http://www.topvibestv.com/say-hello-man-ten-inches-penis-photos/

3 Shares

Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Which 0 go contain this 1

4 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by saintneo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
hmmm
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
God forbid bad tin

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by HARDBUOI: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
pretydiva:
God forbid bad tin
I no say u like am
gals and pretence
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
If I wan download diz one, my body go tell me Insufficient File sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by Smellymouth: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
sinaj:
cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by timidapsin(m): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
sinaj:
Insufficient? Or file too large for device

16 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by Baba419(m): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
sinaj:
Naughty babe with a spicy mouth, I like angry
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 12:32am On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
or rather, the _penis you are trying to install is not compactible with the _vagina.

4 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:38am On Mar 13, 2016
This man is on his own.
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by Dexema(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
file too large for device grin

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
I quickly check ur DP , I see u cant download this one onless u want internal bleeding, but my is appropriate for you, just d size u need.
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by pointblank247(m): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2016
we call it IBI.
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by cruzita(f): 8:19am On Mar 13, 2016
shocked Mass destruction

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2016
dancok:
I quickly check ur DP , I see u cant download this one onless u want internal bleeding, but my is appropriate for you, just d size u need.
grin

Urz iz how gigabyte
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by jonathanOz: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
But you can allow the man ride it between your Mammaries. They look big enough from what i can see. Abi u sef pump am?
Happy Sunday
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
grin

Urz iz how gigabyte
just 3gig.
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by Qualer: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2016
pretydiva:
God forbid bad tin

come sef, who be you for this group pikcho wey dey ya profile?! we wan know weda you pretty true, true! cool

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by mackhunter77: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
The guy is really smiling sha.....where r d experienced ladies? Line up and pay ur ticket fee here grin
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by hatux: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
What the !shocked
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
And where is that NAIRALANDER that always shout I need Oko mola?

2 Likes

Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by chudyprince: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Girls, u will need extra 3GB RAM to accommodate this anaconda lol
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
pretydiva:
God forbid bad tin

grin grin grin grin

don't u like the size
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by abassmayowa24(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy grin cheesy
you mean..insufficient space or device running out of memory?
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by Saladin25(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
haha..... The data to download will finish shap shap
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by Mediapace: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
No. You have outreached the numbers of file that this body can collect
sinaj:
Re: Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) by AVECDEO: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
priscadhjfjfk:
(See pictures here) http://www.topvibestv.com/say-hello-man-ten-inches-penis-photos/
Micha Stantz

This man living with a 10lb penis says “it’s great”, having this kinda endowment.

Micha Stuntz, lives in Berlin, where he says his big package has helped him free himself from established roles and ideas about sex – and left him “ready to play”.

The 45-year-old has revealed that his penis is 9in long and 5.5in wide.Thanks to silicone injections, it weighs roughly 9.5lb, or the weight of an average-sized cat, Vice reports..

His interest in enlargement started 20 years ago when he was given a penis pump.
“I was way too curious not to try it out. First, I tried it secretly for myself,” he told Vice .And I found that (See stories and picture)http://www.topvibestv.com/say-hello-man-ten-inches-penis-photos/
Artificial no follow #team natural endowment #Naijamen rocks #jackhammer.

(1) (Reply)

Vivian Lam Launches Fashion Brand, V-Glamour World (Photos) / Photos: Tonto Dikeh's Charity Foundation Visits Orphanage Home In Ghana / Janka Nabay Dies At 54

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.