Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. (46814 Views)

10 Best Phones Under 50000 Naira In Nigeria (latest Price In January 2018) / Checkout Best Phones Under 40,000 Naira In August 2017 / 11 Best Phones For Hardcore Gaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by benigneOne(f): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
PaulWillbliz:
Hello, brothers! I really need ya help..I'll be going to school soon and I'll need a very good phone (android) to back me up with studies and all that, please Which mobile phone is good enough, not more than 20k?

TECNO camon c5, that's what i use
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by Yorubago(f): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Phantom5 and camon5 i will choose
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by UrbanMystique: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
greenhulk:

Minimum wage u say? Bro no company wants to run at a loss, if u can't afford a Range Rover get urself a kia. Running a business in Nigeria is difficult, u have to provide ur own power and security.
Nigeria is not the only country with power or security problem. . mtn makes more money in Nigeria than south africa with more power and less security problems.

other countries that cannot afford range rover have kia alternative .. Infact better and cheaper alternatives unlike Nigeria that is stuck with range rover.
They can afford both range rover and kia.. Any which way.

A call from UK costs about 10pens per seconds, and less down 10kobo in Nigeria. Which means 10 seconds call costs 470naira if we are to look at the exchange rate. But you don't see them complaining, why? Purchasing power.

1 Like

Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by Orator2383: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
CHESTER48:
Why cant I find my phone??are u confused..why is samsung s6 not there..all the whole phones tou called there can't compare to my phone..why not there..why is s5 not there..lol
include your phone

1 Like

Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by diegwu01: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
CHESTER48:
Why cant I find my phone??are u confused..why is samsung s6 not there..all the whole phones tou called there can't compare to my phone..why not there..why is s5 not there..lol
ll the phones listed there re below 25k
You wouldnt see the likes of Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Multi Core Plus or Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Trios in that grade
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by Depot(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
SAMSUNG A5 user, patiently waiting, Etisalat dey try sha but very expensive.
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by bizgai(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 nko
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by loomer: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Htc 8 and 9 no be better fones jare
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by xcllaxix(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
greenhulk:

First of all, tecno Camon c5 and infinix zero 2 do not support 4g LTE so the highest speed u can get is HSDPA.

Secondly, I think we ar over hyping this NTEL. This is not the first time a company will promise something and fail woefully. Even spectranet claim they have 4g LTE but their network is not better than 3g. 4g LTE is not child's play, don't get me wrong, I sure want it but we should wait and see what they have. MTN claim they have 4g, I even get 4g on my phone with mtn sim but the speed is not better than my etisalat with HSDPA. LTE on the other hand is way faster than 3.5g or the fake 4g they serve us with here. One thing is certain, if NTEL are going to serve us with true 4g LTE, then don't expect it to be as cheap as u think. We are talking wireless network here. The only thing that can make it really cheap is if the government subsidies it. Again we all know whatever the government subsidies don't go well, them never even fit give us petrol and electric na internet dem want give us. It is good to let people know so we all won't start screaming RIP OFF when they start operation. Or they serve us with some shitty network at cheap price.

Even t mobile charge $35 a month for 6gb on their 4g LTE. That is N10,500 at N300 exchange rate. Even if NTEL decide to mellow, I don't think they will go lower than 8k for 6gb with the fact that they will have to run on generator 24/7. It is either that or they give us the same shitty internet we are already used to.
*In Dj Khaleds voice*Ur intelligent...ur smart..
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by Electronzeez(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
benigneOne:
After several years of complaining and suffering rip-off, a service provider that will be a saviour to Nigerians is here.

Ntel not only promises to offer internet services with the speed of light, they are also offering it at almost no cost (The best part).

Ntel (formally known as nitel), sim cards are available, we can finally compile a list of phones that will best suit the 4G feature Ntel is offering .

Below are 10 phones & (their prices) I think would be totally amazing;

-TECNO Phantom 5

-Samsung Galaxy A5

-HTC one m9

-TECNO camon c5

-Huawei Honour 7i

-Sony Xperia Z1

-Lenovo A8

-ZTE nubia Z9 mini

-HTC One M8

-Infinix zero 2

Please feel free to add yours and comment on the ones above, also which would you prefer ?

I’ll gladly pick the Camon C5 as I don’t really like big phones.

Madame Huawei honor 7 is not for Nigeria market , there are lesser Huawei phone like p7 that support LTE.
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by Joygalore(f): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rubbish!!!
Where is Samsung s6 edge
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by kennytidistar(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
my Nokia 3310 is the best
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by fashrola(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Blackberry Passport, BlackBerry Priv cheesy
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by sosilly4b(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ntel 4G LTE, I still have no idea of what the OP is saying. Perhaps, it should have been 2 topics. One to talk about phones and the other for the Internet service.

1 Like

Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
benigneOne:
After several years of complaining and suffering rip-off, a service provider that will be a saviour to Nigerians is here.

Ntel not only promises to offer internet services with the speed of light, they are also offering it at almost no cost (The best part).

Ntel (formally known as nitel), sim cards are available, we can finally compile a list of phones that will best suit the 4G feature Ntel is offering .

-TECNO Phantom 5

-Samsung Galaxy A5

-HTC one m9

-TECNO camon c5

-Huawei Honour 7i

-Sony Xperia Z1

-Lenovo A8

-ZTE nubia Z9 mini

-HTC One M8

-Infinix zero 2

Please feel free to add yours and comment on the ones above, also which would you prefer ?

Jiayu S3
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by tomdon(m): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
okk
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by Rilwayne001: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
benigneOne:

-TECNO Phantom 5

-Samsung Galaxy A5

-HTC one m9

-TECNO camon c5

-Huawei Honour 7i

-Sony Xperia Z1

-Lenovo A8

-ZTE nubia Z9 mini

-HTC One M8

-Infinix zero 2

How about tecno c8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by IYANGBALI: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
How about Nokia 3310?

1 Like

Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
What kind of list is this...... no mention of the Almighty iPhone 6?..note 5?..s6? S7? undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by kode12: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Some people will rush and go buy a 4G enabled device now because of ntel. Why una dey rush,personally I feel all this brouhaha is just for PR I don't think they'd be able to achieve the kind of speeds they're talking about and with coverage. Don't forget speed is a function of network congestion and proximity to a BTS,which I don't think NTEL has enough of,even if they're collocating.Even MTN that has been in Nigeria is 99 have dead zones in most outskirts when you're travelling so I don't think NTEL would bring in anything so spectacular. It would be easier to believe if they say they 're rolling 3g. Anyways lets watch them.

1 Like

Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by Jabioro: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
greenhulk:

First of all, tecno Camon c5 and infinix zero 2 do not support 4g LTE so the highest speed u can get is HSDPA.

Secondly, I think we ar over hyping this NTEL. This is not the first time a company will promise something and fail woefully. Even spectranet claim they have 4g LTE but their network is not better than 3g. 4g LTE is not child's play, don't get me wrong, I sure want it but we should wait and see what they have. MTN claim they have 4g, I even get 4g on my phone with mtn sim but the speed is not better than my etisalat with HSDPA. LTE on the other hand is way faster than 3.5g or the fake 4g they serve us with here. One thing is certain, if NTEL are going to serve us with true 4g LTE, then don't expect it to be as cheap as u think. We are talking wireless network here. The only thing that can make it really cheap is if the government subsidies it. Again we all know whatever the government subsidies don't go well, them never even fit give us petrol and electric na internet dem want give us. It is good to let people know so we all won't start screaming RIP OFF when they start operation. Or they serve us with some shitty network at cheap price.

Even t mobile charge $35 a month for 6gb on their 4g LTE. That is N10,500 at N300 exchange rate. Even if NTEL decide to mellow, I don't think they will go lower than 8k for 6gb with the fact that they will have to run on generator 24/7. It is either that or they give us the same shitty internet we are already used to.
You have spoken my mind,you can't say it better ..THE KOKO BE THAT.
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by geesilver(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nokia 3310
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by Nicepoker(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Samsung R220 blue screen should be added.
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by piagetskinner(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
How does one know phones that support lte?... The likes of infinix and tecno no dey for gsmarena
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by Decibel: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Decibelsu Centric
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by jullary(m): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
greenhulk:

nothing but the truth! Nigeria and marketing scam.
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by bedspread: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
What about Nokia lumia 625
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by huntax(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
valnelly:
Will my Infinix Note 2 4G/2GB RAM variant be OK for this?
How is the performance of that note 2? Is it way better than hot note pro in terms of battery consumption?
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
What kind of list is this...... no mention of the Almighty iPhone 6?..note 5?..s6? S7? undecided

My guy, if you see as i they take look all them wey dey post since like say they know know whats up.... bros Note 5 no dey, Iphone 6, Samsumg s6 no dey, in fact rubbish, i'm out of here...... grin grin grin
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by Zhul001(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Finally I can rock my Vega pantech iron 4glte in naija ope ooooooo
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by deolu2000(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
PaulWillbliz:
Hello, brothers! I really need ya help..I'll be going to school soon and I'll need a very good phone (android) to back me up with studies and all that, please Which mobile phone is good enough, not more than 20k?
say the truth, to back up with your studies or to download games, surf the net and snap pics? Be sincere to yourself, thats my advise.
Re: Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. by Dinocarex(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Won't they advertise vacancy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Blackberry Data Plan In Nigeria: Which Network? / MTN #YelloEleven Promo: Text 11 To 400 / How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.