Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Team Of The Decade - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Team Of The Decade (768 Views)

Arsene Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade Award / Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade / Name Your First Ever Best Eleven Of The Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Team Of The Decade by 08064753382: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2009
As we approach anothe new decade&looking back on 10years of fabulous football by selecting the best teams of the noughties from around the world.So whats ur own take on the best team of the dacade.Mine is:FRMTN 4-4-2Kahn(GK),Maldini(DF),Nesta(DF),Stam(DF),Cannavaro(DF),Ronaldiho(DF),Zidane(DE),Messi(DF),C.Ronaldo(DF),Ronaldo(brazil)ST,Eto(ST).So whats perfect blend of team of the decade
Re: Team Of The Decade by 9ijaprince(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2009
What a nonsence thread.
Re: Team Of The Decade by Jarus(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2009
Not a nonsensical thread, IMHO. It should be an interesting discussion.
I want to believe that by last decade, you mean 2000-2009 inclusive.
08064753382:

As we approach anothe new decade&looking back on 10years of fabulous football by selecting the best teams of the noughties from around the world.So whats ur own take on the best team of the dacade.Mine is:FRMTN 4-4-2Kahn(GK),Maldini(DF),Nesta(DF),Stam(DF),Cannavaro(DF),Ronaldiho(DF),Zidane(DE),Messi(DF),C.Ronaldo(DF),Ronaldo(brazil)ST,Eto(ST).So whats perfect blend of team of the decade

I have some issues with your forward line of Eto'o and Ronaldo De Lima.
I may have to adjust my own team to accomodate Henry. What of Shevchenko?

(1) (Reply)

How Will Arsenal Fair Without Fabregas / Chelsea Should Be Unbeaten After Their Easy Start To Season, Says Alex Furguson / Henry Could Sign For Arsenal In January?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.