Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

What About Jobs For Graduating Students? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What About Jobs For Graduating Students? (2515 Views)

OSINBANJO: Its All About Jobs Creation / Unilorin Best Graduating Student Jobless After 6years / Be Careful About Jobs You Apply For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by Ndibeneme(f): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2009
How do we search for jobs we can hang unto before NYSC? smeone pls tell me.
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by IFYGLAD: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2009
Really interested here. Bros/Sistos I don already wire my resume enter your email box. I pray God that u will be of great assistance.

God bless u real good.
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by Ndibeneme(f): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2009
Thank u very much smiley
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by kok(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2009
A Freelance job is an option. It could be in any field but it has to do with personal skill.
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by Nezan(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2009
Ndibeneme:

How do we search for jobs we can hang unto before NYSC? smeone pls tell me.
grin grin grin
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by globalcash(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2009
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU WAIT FOR NYSC

Ndibeneme, I have to be very sincere with you. The worst days of my life were the days in school because I regret not knowing the things I now know.

I am also waiting for youth service but, I will say not desperately.

Did I hear you ask me why?

My answer is simply a testimony.

I graduated september last year, and from that time I was seriously in search of what to do.

Not until April this year that i found a sure way to make money right at the comfort of my home.

If I tell you that I have been making an average of  N120,000 every two weeks, will you believe me?

Are you asking me how?

Just visit my website www.globalcashconcepts.com to see what i do.

if you feel like speaking with me, let's do it through this medium or use globalcashconcepts@gmail.com.

thanks.
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by funkygirl: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2009
apart from the fast money thing, we need respectable jobs.
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2009
@poster, why dont u consider volunteering, wink
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by cvibe: 3:26am On Jul 21, 2009
Do people volunteer in this part of the world?
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by ogbongzky(m): 5:51am On Jul 21, 2009
the best thing you can d is to find companies u can help wt mareting, better still GO AND START SOMETHING,
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by nikinash(f): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2009
I hire graduates waiting to go for youth service, but you must be willing to do marketing and be paid on commission. Anyone interested should send an email to medallionltd@yahoo.com.
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by Nezan(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2009
nikinash:

I hire graduates waiting to go for youth service, but you must be willing to do marketing and be paid on commission. Anyone interested should send an email to medallionltd@yahoo.com.
a-beg, no go turn dem into slaves-o. This one wey una go siddon for one place, send people make dem go sell products for una grin grin grin grin
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by babaogun(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2009
Nezan:

a-beg, no go turn dem into slaves-o. This one wey una go siddon for one place, send people make dem go sell products for una grin grin grin grin
What's this? What do you think the banks, multinationals etc do?
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by yinkus1980: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2009
Hi,
fellow Graduates or graduating students,it is high time we wake up to the reality of self employment rather than seeking for jobs in the competetive labour market,that market has been saturated beyond control the best advise i will give is let us be creative with our thinking and make good use of our precious time.
But if you insist on working with white collar companies,you will have to undergo some certain trends.

There are some recruiting sites available to your disposals but if you can get them,contact me via 08057784068 or visit

www.jobsonlinevacancy..com

Your in sucess,
YINKUS1980
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by mencer(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2009
My advice for Nigerian students and graduates is that they aquire and develop relevant entrepreneurial trade skills else you may have to wait 4 a long year on the job queue.
Jobs are scarce in nija.
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2009
Now, you say it as if enterpre is dat eazy to achieve, you need capital, experience and some other stuffs to get that working!
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by unixt(f): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2009
I wish it is easy to start off on nothing. Pls, tell me how possible it is, to start ur own enterprise without money and no source of borrowing despite rich ideas?
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by johnniet: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2009
hi its so sad that in this country good and brigth ideas no longer count if not back up by money.and this is real good money.But there is a remedy for this lets hope for the live next to come may things could be a lot better by then.
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by Nezan(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2009
Nezan:

babaogun:

What's this? What do you think the banks, multinationals etc do?

So is it justifiable? grin grin
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by kkkossy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2009
@all,wat kind of job/stuffs do u tink a fresh graduate waitin 4 nysc should be doin? Do u tink ict is a good idea or mayb an online business lik forex, pls advice me. To start up sometin is easier said than done though its d best idea 4 nw.
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by globalcash(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2009
kkkossy:

@all,wat kind of job/stuffs do u tink a fresh graduate waitin 4 nysc should be doin? Do u tink ict is a good idea or mayb an online business lik forex, pls advice me. To start up sometin is easier said than done though its d best idea 4 nw.

MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU WAIT FOR NYSC[/font][/color]

My dear,

I thank God for your knowledge that starting up something is the best option for now.

I agree 100% with you.

Because the way you presented your case makes you sound responsible, I will give my own little piece of advice.

You are probably aware of the rave of the moment - ONLINE BUSINESSES. I think you should dive CAUTIOUSLY into it.

Before I say more about it, let me quickly add that [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Nigerians like falling for hypes!
[color=#990000]

Yes, that's the truth!![/b]

People want to make money without any significant effort so, they end being defrauded with their hard earned cash!!!

That said, may I ask you the following questions?

[b]"How sincere can you be with yourself?"

"How much do you think you will be paid if you get a job to do now?"

"How much time do you have to invest in yourself to develop yourself and become financially free?"

Let me hear from you

For my opinion on what to do concerning forex ,

My opinion is simply DON'T GO THERE!

I agree that forex is good, it is lucrative but,,

YOU WILL NEED TO INVEST SO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE ANY MEANINGFUL PROFIT, don't be deceived by what any forex magician will tell you.

Also, I CONSIDER FOREX AS GAMBLING

So, what will you do when they 'eat up' your token?

You cry, wail and scream to high heavens that you have been defrauded. BE CAREFUL!

Finally, on what online businesses to do, simply visit my website www.globalcashconcepts.com and see some of the things i do.

Till then we shall discuss more.

Thanks,

GLOBALCASHCONCEPTS [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by yang(m): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2009
nikinash:

Man is that still in vogue now?
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by kkkossy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2009
@globalcash,thanks 4 dat tip off.i use 2 tink forex was a kind of an easy goin business.now i knw better!!
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by globalcash(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2009
johnniet:

hi its so sad that in this country good and brigth ideas no longer count if not back up by money.and this is real good money.But there is a remedy for this lets hope for the  live next to come may things could be a lot better by then.
unixt:

I wish it is easy to start off on nothing. Pls, tell me how possible it is, to start ur own enterprise without money and no source of borrowing despite rich ideas?
*dhtml:

Now, you say it as if enterpre is dat eazy to achieve, you need capital, experience and some other stuffs to get that working!
mencer:

My advice for Nigerian students and graduates is that they aquire and develop relevant entrepreneurial trade skills else you may have to wait 4 a long year on the job queue.
Jobs  are scarce in nija.

RELIABLE ONLINE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND STILL MAKE "$just name it" WHILE WAITING FOR NYSC

I want to say thanks to all who have been keeping with this subject.
@kkkossy, thanks for your appreciation of my token advice.

I know that you have visited my site and that is why I am prompted to quickly give you some more information. Hope you will still appreciate this.

The secret to actual success in online business is sincerity and that is why I am very careful with the information I give.
What I don't know, I simply say I don't know and my reputation is spared some embarrassments. And, that makes me feel good.

How did I start out?

When I finished school last year (just like you), I immediately noticed that my parents became unwilling to let anything like money come my way.
They reasoned that I have finished school so I should be able to cater for myself.
I thank God that I stood up to that challenge.

I started looking for jobs here and there but, no luck.

I then visited the internet and what greeting me was the seeming world of easy fortunes.
There were so many "get rich quick schemes".

I tried my hands on so many of the programmes.

Did you ask "how i fared?"

Hmm, my brother, it was just "MONEY FROM MY POCKET TO THEIRS".
It was so bad and so I got weary and almost feeling like "o boy, NO HOPE ".

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT TRYING TO KILL YOUR DREAM, I AM ONLY GIVING YOU MY STORY. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

So around April, I visited my younger brother in Calabar and I stumbled into some CDs on INTERNET MARKETING.

My story changed from that point.
My story did not change because I just read those books and listened to those audios

My story changed because,
I had a firm purpose to implement all I have learnt and I was resilient.

To be very sincere, from when I studied those CDs to now,  is about 2months 17 days.
YES THAT'S THE TRUTH!
It was an investment period for me.

The good news is that it could be a month for you, if you are well tutored by someone already doing good.
Mine stayed for so long because,
I tried out every thing on my own
I spent too much time on this "trial and error" thing
and, I had no money to spend.

But, today the story is different.
As I said before, I make almost N120,000 every 2 weeks and take my words for it.
I am even putting things in place to be making this amount of money every week.

Yes, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, if you believe in your creator who has brought you this far.

I am willing, in fact ready, to give out those CDs to ONLY THE FIRST 10 SERIOUS PEOPLE THAT WILL VISIT MY WEBSITE www.globalcashconcepts.com to get my phone nos and give me a call.

Do you know what the Irony of the whole story is, ?

I will communicate that with you tomorrow, so keep to the date.

Thanks

GLOBALCASH
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by Ndibeneme(f): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2009
Thnk God i postd dis topic. I really hv gained frm othr pple's experienc, Globalcash, lookn 4wrd 2 ur post 2mro.
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by kkkossy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2009
Yeah i'm looking forward 4 more info 2.thanx
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by globalcash(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
I AM ANNONYED WITH THIS BOARD ADMINISTRATORS

I have been online since 3p.m today.
I have posted the continuation of what I promised saying today on 5 occasions. But whenever I check what I have posted I can just find it.
I don't know if you people are viewing it.
It is titled "THE SURE WAY OUT".

Pls. someone talk to me or better still email me through globalcashconcepts@gmail.com.
For all those who sent me emails yesterday, you can check your box for my replies.

THANKS 

GLOBALCASH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Delloite / Bezaleel Consulting We Grow People! / Massive Recruitment In Nigeria’s Leading Bank For CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.