Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1725 Views)

. / My Experience Traveling To Ghana By Road. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Harzontorh: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: . by Harzontorh: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: . by vicarsenal(m): 5:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Hi Boss. I came across your article, It's quite eye opening.
Re: . by bro1010: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2017
How does one travel to cotonou without a passport easily, the right way, and how can one get an apartment in coutonou and environs that is cheap
Re: . by seunny4lif(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2017
bro1010:
How does one travel to cotonou without a passport easily, the right way, and how can one get an apartment in coutonou and environs that is cheap
Go to Mile 2 Bus stop
You are drivers there going straight to Benin rep
Or you can cross by yourself
Without passport
But beware of those customs and Immigration officers oooooh
Re: . by vicarsenal(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2017
Is there any Nigerian who resides/do business in Cotonou, Benin Republic here?
Re: . by BELLOAYO: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Is there any Nigerian who resides/do business in Cotonou, Benin Republic here?

Op please help with this question. Cost of living, what kind of business is profitable and/or getting employed will be appreciated.
Re: . by rinzaugustine: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
OP do you guide people on vodoo tourism or recommend good priests in areas like quiddah ect

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
rinzaugustine:
OP do you guide people on vodoo tourism or recommend good priests in areas like quiddah ect

lipsrsealed
Re: . by Cassie74: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
How does one go to Cotonou from Abuja if u want to go for a family vacation with four children....what do I need and what about good hotels that are kids friendly ....how much should I budget in December
Re: . by chnovpaul(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2017
Cassie74:
How does one go to Cotonou from Abuja if u want to go for a family vacation with four children....what do I need and what about good hotels that are kids friendly ....how much should I budget in December

Hi Cassie 74,

Lemme see if I can help.

I'm not sure you can get Cotonou directly from Abuja, except probably with ABC transport, Chisco, Cross country, or any of those other luxurious transports. However, you'll definitely get in Lagos.

You have two options: take the much easier way with the luxurious buses which will save you the hassles of border crossing (but more expensive) or go to Mile 2 in Lagos and look for the smaller transports to Bénin who'll charge lesser and may probably help you cross.

Accommodation in Cotonou isn't that difficult. I think with 15 to 25k CFA per night, you'll get a decent family room in a hotel at the center of the city. You may have to check the current exchange rates though.

How much you'll need depends on how long you intend staying. Transportation per person from Lagos should not be more than 2000 NGN for the cheap Mile 2 option, or greater than 7000 NGN for the luxurious transport option.

Others can contribute to help. Ugosample sabi this wella.
Re: . by Ugosample(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
chnovpaul:

Hi Cassie 74,

Lemme see if I can help.

I'm not sure you can get Cotonou directly from Abuja, except probably with ABC transport, Chisco, Cross country, or any of those other luxurious transports. However, you'll definitely get in Lagos.

You have two options: take the much easier way with the luxurious buses which will save you the hassles of border crossing (but more expensive) or go to Mile 2 in Lagos and look for the smaller transports to Bénin who'll charge lesser and may probably help you cross.

Accommodation in Cotonou isn't that difficult. I think with 15 to 25k CFA per night, you'll get a decent family room in a hotel at the center of the city. You may have to check the current exchange rates though.

How much you'll need depends on how long you intend staying. Transportation per person from Lagos should not be more than 2000 NGN for the cheap Mile 2 option, or greater than 7000 NGN for the luxurious transport option.

Others can contribute to help. Ugosample sabi this wella.

Abc will charge her 12k thereabouts to Cotonou
But it's worth it if you are going with kids, because immigration for SEME no be here o

They are wicked
Re: . by Cassie74: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Ugosample:

Abc will charge her 12k thereabouts to Cotonou
But it's worth it if you are going with kids, because immigration for SEME no be here o

They are wicked

Thank you....still divided between Cotonou & Ghana

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Residing In South Africa, What Have Your Experiences Been? / General Canadian Student Visa Enquiries / Serious Fire Outbreak @ Atakumosa Market In Ilesa Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.