Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Want To Create A Church Website Wich Of The Platform Should I Use With Demo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Create A Church Website Wich Of The Platform Should I Use With Demo (664 Views)

Church Website And Mobile APP Developer Needed / Church Website Needed / Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria For Aso Villa Demo Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create A Church Website Wich Of The Platform Should I Use With Demo by Prospecmarley(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Whic platform is more suitable in creating Church,school nd company site with demo
Re: I Want To Create A Church Website Wich Of The Platform Should I Use With Demo by tripplephi: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Prospecmarley:
Whic platform is more suitable in creating Church,school nd company site with demo

Which one do you know
Re: I Want To Create A Church Website Wich Of The Platform Should I Use With Demo by anitchec(m): 8:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Drupal will do. download open church distribution.
that comes with everything needed in a church website.
Re: I Want To Create A Church Website Wich Of The Platform Should I Use With Demo by eworm: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2016
Do you mean application platform to you or you are talking about web hosting platform

If talking about application platform, it is far better you built yours if you can, but if you cant, you can use WordPress, Joomla or Drupal depending on the one you know or you are willing to learn

If talking about web hosting platform, there many good web hosting in Nigeria that you can choose from. Few many give free domain name when you buy web hosting or give you free web hosting when you buy domain name.

All the best
Re: I Want To Create A Church Website Wich Of The Platform Should I Use With Demo by Prospecmarley(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
pls can u help me with a good church wordpress theme with demo nd customizable

(1) (Reply)

You Are Killin Your Blog Post Every Time Blogging. If You Are Doing This / Bloggers Urgently Needed!!! / Incase You In Need Of An Blog Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.