Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) (54605 Views)

Names Of Various Animals In Yoruba Language / The Beauty Of Yoruba Women / White Students Of Yoruba Language University, U.S Singing Yoruba Hymn!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by seangy4konji: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
And me will marry one as my wife. Not all these disrespectful idiots all over thinking because they are over exposed,then a man should not be respected and treated like a man he is.this one will learn how a good woman does and take care of the home.

Majority of Nigerian girls can't even cook noddles not o talk of oriental dishes. Na their mates deh learn they language so. Oyinbo self wan take over from their lazy assssessss.

Abeg find me one make I marry.

Ps. Na second wife she go be bit I know say she no go mind.

knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

When the time is right , these people will be usefull to the US government in various capacity, some will be sent to spy on our country, some will be sent to the US consulate, some will work as translators, etc.

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by magnetik(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sarhyd:
But why is it that virtually all of them are short.. just curious grin
They are kneeling , mate
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by sosilly4b(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Yoruba language is the most spoken local language in Nigeria. You hardly go any where in Nigeria and not find some who speaks the language. Not surprising it trends even outside the shores of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by honeric01(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
mars123:
oyinbos sef, they will learn theirs and come and also learn yours...they don't get tired of learning.

while for naija here our education system is still 19th century chalk and blackboard. and you expect pdp wailers to have sense grin

you typed with a learned oyinbo language na so?
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

When the time is right , these people will be usefull to the US government in various capacity, some will be sent to spy on our country, some will be sent to the US consulate, some will work as translators, etc.

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Stop reading my mind joor...lol
Meanwhile our sophisticated politicians dey happy say Americans learn their language. Shiooor
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by marykaydee: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
sosilly4b:
Yoruba language is the most spoken local language in Nigeria. You hardly go any where in Nigeria and not find some who speaks the language. Not surprising it trends even outside the shores of Nigeria.

I think it's hausa....its spoken across west africa. And its an internationally recognized language. The bbc is aired in hausa language aswell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
VickyRotex:
cool cool cool

Reminds me of this lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEM6EadXFt4
Wao! Amazing!!... She even sings in yourba better than I do #i need to hide my head

1 Like

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
piagetskinner:

Wao! Amazing!!... She even sings in yourba better than I do #i need to hide my head

lol. You should cheesy

She's got lots of those songs, you could check out her page on Youtube. You'll enjoy them. smiley

1 Like

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by ruffcoin99(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Bluette(f): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Lol @ the short stuffs!

These are hopeless mamas and fury midgets with tax evations waiting to be deported! undecided

R u sad?
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by knightsTempler: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Stop reading my mind joor...lol
Meanwhile our sophisticated politicians dey happy say Americans learn their language. Shiooor

Lol

Great minds think alike cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by giftedheart1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Abi nau...nice one. And here in Nigeria, you will hear one that was born in a complete village forming from u... "My uncle is a governor of abuja state" we are not proud of our culture!!!
I'm proudly Omo Ijesa, Omo Yoruba ataata, and Omo Nigeria rere!!! Hit like if u r proud of your culture, tribe, and country!

3 Likes

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:03am On Mar 14, 2016
I'm ashamed of them! is buhari a Yoruba?we need them to concentrate more on fulani cultures please.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by ATERI(m): 1:25am On Mar 14, 2016
Of the 40 million African Americans, just happens that none of them is following this Yoruba course in America. Anyway, let`s hope there is nothing fishy.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Princek12(m): 2:54am On Mar 14, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
We study English and other foreign languages here too. No big deal! undecided

But you don't teach your kids your indigenous languages. Big deal.

2 Likes

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by afroxyz: 3:25am On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

When the time is right , these people will be usefull to the US government in various capacity, some will be sent to spy on our country, some will be sent to the US consulate, some will work as translators, other will be recruited by CIA to eavesdrop on Tinubu's conversation giving others to Aregbeshola in Yoruba.

Make Una dey there dey happy say them dey learn Yoruba. cheesy grin

Edited**

3 Gbosa for you. I couldn't have said it better
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by AreaFada2: 5:51am On Mar 14, 2016
I think the only girl not wearing native there is Titilayo.

She has a videos online, visiting Lagos market & speaking Yoruba. grin
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by papauju(m): 6:22am On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

When the time is right , these people will be usefull to the US government in various capacity, some will be sent to spy on our country, some will be sent to the US consulate, some will work as translators, other will be recruited by CIA to eavesdrop on Tinubu's conversation giving others to Aregbeshola in Yoruba.

Edited**

my guy you just break the ice no editing, that is how they ( the white) invest in future to stop you from defrauding them
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Lol @ the short stuffs!

These are hopeless mamas and fury midgets with tax evations waiting to be deported! undecided

Short? Because you failed to recognize that those in the front row in the photograph are only kneeling down? And what if they were even short? Is that a reasonable comment to make? That's how you guys fail courses in the school simply because you hate or pay unnecessary attention to the lecturer's looks instead of rather focusing on the subject proper. Nonsense and childish comment!

1 Like

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by aeronot(m): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2016
So its applicable in Yankee, if jamb frustrates u.. U will hustle admission for Yoruba. Graduate Na graduate.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by oluwafemi113(m): 6:34am On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

Edited**

What's this one saying?
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

Edited**

You're so right! The US government knows how to utilize their own unlike the Nigerian government. grin
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by theEYe21(f): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2016
Soon they will steal Nigerian culture and claim it for themselves, white people will always use culture as an advantage for Buisness or politics.
mars123:
oyinbos sef, they will learn theirs and come and also learn yours...they don't get tired of learning.

while for naija here our education system is still 19th century chalk and blackboard. and you expect pdp wailers to have sense grin
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by theEYe21(f): 6:48am On Mar 14, 2016
It's not only about the language, but most importantly the culture
MsGlobalwonder:
We study English and other foreign languages here too. No big deal! undecided
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by sultansneh: 6:48am On Mar 14, 2016
shocked wow so cool. She dem headgear abeg
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by theEYe21(f): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2016
I don't know why whites are more interested in Yoruba language or culture. I've never seen or heard of one wanting to learn Igbo or Hausa language or culture.
kazmanbanjoko:
click like if you like Yoruba language. yorubas no dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by MicroBox: 7:08am On Mar 14, 2016
They are not learning the language but the Voodoo/black power that comes with Yoruba tradition ..
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by callJesu: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2016
Yourba teachers needed
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2016
cruzita:
hmmm!!! interesting
I presume their respective spouse to be of Yoruba origin.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 14, 2016
undecided would you cheer me up!
Bluette:

R u sad?
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by sosilly4b(m): 7:33am On Mar 14, 2016
marykaydee:

I think it's hausa....its spoken across west africa. And its an internationally recognized language. The bbc is aired in hausa language aswell

Really, now I know. Thanks for correction.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by emzila(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

Edited**

you are very selfish and stingy. if the white reason this way, you wouldn't be part of this forum. you write and speak in English yet you think is bad for them to understand our language.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Or Sijuade Of Ife / Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin / 200-Year-Old Crocodile Showcased At Ero Okeliwo Festival In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.