Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Former Arsenal Defender Vermaelen Discusses Arsenal’s Chances Against Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Arsenal Defender Vermaelen Discusses Arsenal’s Chances Against Barcelona (342 Views)

Egyptian FA Optimistic Over Salah’s World Cup Chances After Champions League / Champions League: Bayern Munich’s Chances Against Real Madrid Look Good – Müller / Chelsea Must Avoid Complacency And Take Their Chances Against West Ham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Arsenal Defender Vermaelen Discusses Arsenal’s Chances Against Barcelona by jogolino: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Belgian defender Thomas Vermaelen sees his former Arsenal team face Barcelona at the Camp Nou in the second leg of the Champions League round of 16.

Vermaelen admitted his Barcelona team were the favorites but insisted that the Gunner shouldn’t be written off just like that.Vermaelen recalled how Arsenal fought hard against Bayern Munich away from home and stressed the energy and determination of the Gunners.

He said: “During my time in Arsenal we lost to Bayern Munich at home but went to Munich and had good results and were close to qualifying”

“You cannot for sure, say Arsenal are out, because they’ll bounce back every time”

Going further he added:... http:///1V49wz7

(1) (Reply)

I'm Running Out Of Friends / I Watch The Below Video And I Cried Is Just 3 Minutes / FIFA Appoints Oliseh As Technical Instructor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.