Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Sure fire Trading Strategy That Can Generate 95% Consistent Profit- No scam - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Sure fire Trading Strategy That Can Generate 95% Consistent Profit- No scam (1944 Views)

Discover How To Generate 6 To 7 Figure Income From Rental Business / Poor Power Supply: How To Generate Your Own Power from an Old UPS...!! / List Of HOT In Demand Product You Can Import And Make 300% Profit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sure fire Trading Strategy That Can Generate 95% Consistent Profit- No scam by Francgoz(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hi, folks, i want to share with you my forex trading signals that have generated consistent profit for me since March 2015. I have made a lot of money and i am still making consistent profit up to today.
The thing is that i only trade once in a week or even twice depend on when i spot a profitable trading opportunity. This is because i trade only when i spot a wonderful opportunity and this is very close to holy grail. And so due to this fact, i have decided to help my fellow Nigerians make money at the end of every trading week session. So i am going to share my sure winning trades on both GBPAUD and EURAUD so that you can copy and start making money like me consistently.

Please moderator do not delete this topic because this is my only way for now to help my fellow Nigerians; no scam and you can cool money in simple way using my simple strategies.
Here are the tips of our trading strategy
1. What you need to know in reality is that price action is a great teacher.

2. The ranges is what we are going to find and that is all, it is just simple and efficient.

3. There is indicators and fundamental news that are involved in this strategy and so you have to forget them if you want to become a successful forex trader.

4. Our risk to reward ratio is 1:1.

5. Our stop loss will 300pips and take profit will be 300 pips. Total number of trades per set up is just 2 trades

6. You will risk only 10% of your account and your profit target will be 10%.

7. Trades Volume Sequence is 1:1 / 2:2 ( this trading sequence is sure sequence )

8. The minimum balance you can start with is $30.

The rules of my Price Action trading strategy are:
1. We are going to trade both EURAUD, GBPAUD and Gold as well for the meantime.

2. We trade price action as Grid's System with two 2 leg trades capability using Risk to Reward ratios of 1:1 and 2:2 respectively.

3. COMPARE your broker's price quote to Instaforex broker and know the spread THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ! Just 1 pip laxity could make you lose a trade, while others have taken their profits... Please do this before placing YOUR trade.

4. Don't over leverage your account but start small, apply the recommended lot's size sequence and compound your profits.

Note: Lot's size trades sequence are; 1:1, 2:2, no further extension.

Advantages of this strategy

1. Low start up capital is require; $3 for a try instead of non profiting demo trade capital.

2. Fast recovery of total loss if it occurs, since the trading odd is on our side.

3. Better returns on investment; high percentage of ROI

4. Stress free trading

5. Requires little of your attention

6. Profit or loss expectancy is known without emotional constraints

8. No need of indicators or news

9. It will give other source of income if you are not a full-time trader

10. It can be done on your mobile phone; android, windows phone, etc

Many more...

Disadvantages

a. The worst risk expectancy is the 3 volume for 1:1 and 2:2 ratio trades.

Just try this strategy and you will be shocked by its compounding power. I was able to turn $250 into $1000 aggressively within a very short time but it is risky and that is not advisable.

This signal service will be free until i get enough followers

I will be coming here once or twice every week to post weekly trading signals for money makers, so don't bother asking how you can generate the signals, just trade it, the signals will come in pending orders in a form of Grid trading.

I will post my signals in within this week, so stay put till then...

1 Like

Re: My Sure fire Trading Strategy That Can Generate 95% Consistent Profit- No scam by sainty2k3(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
good one, but please can u teach this strategy rather than giving signals
Re: My Sure fire Trading Strategy That Can Generate 95% Consistent Profit- No scam by Francgoz(m): 3:21am On Mar 14, 2016
sainty2k3:
good one, but please can u teach this strategy rather than giving signals
No, bro, it's nt wat I can do for now but I will release an ebook later on that. So just follow the signals and make your money, it is absolutely free.
Re: My Sure fire Trading Strategy That Can Generate 95% Consistent Profit- No scam by sainty2k3(m): 4:21am On Mar 14, 2016
Francgoz:
No, bro, it's nt wat I can do for now but I will release an ebook later on that. So just follow the signals and make your money, it is absolutely free.

OK o. so when exactly is the signal coming cos checking this page every minute might not be too feasible
Re: My Sure fire Trading Strategy That Can Generate 95% Consistent Profit- No scam by Francgoz(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2016
sainty2k3:

OK o. so when exactly is the signal coming cos checking this page every minute might not be too feasible
The signal will be coming probably on Wednesday depending on when I spot a good price level because right now, the market does not have any direction so it is nt wise to trade when you are not Sure of the direction.
Re: My Sure fire Trading Strategy That Can Generate 95% Consistent Profit- No scam by wetin7: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lets see how it all goes.......
Re: My Sure fire Trading Strategy That Can Generate 95% Consistent Profit- No scam by Francgoz(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2016
Hi folks, sorry I wasn't able to post any signal since Last week. This was due to the fact that I was attending to some other businesses and also due to ranging price movement. So, in a matter of few minutes, I am going to post signals on Gold while waiting for trade opportunities on EURAUD and GBPAUD. It will be in form of pending orders. So stay put... NOTE: Gold is very volatile and it is not advisable to trade Gold with a real account less than $400.

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions In Selling Of Adire (kampala) Cloth / Laptop Keyboard At Reduced Price / Get 24hrs Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.