Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Just Drank An Expired Milk - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Just Drank An Expired Milk (1363 Views)

90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government / Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates / Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Drank An Expired Milk by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
i drank luna milk this evening, only to find out it has expired after drinking it. now i am feeling nausea, i have gone to the toilet like 4 times now. i am realy scared guys, i don't want to die of food poisoning.

what should i do now?

Production 14/09/2014
exp.. 13/03/2016

Re: I Just Drank An Expired Milk by chocolateme(f): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Food poisoning!! While you are still alive and active about it on nairaland, drop your phone and rush to the hospital near you for first aid..
Did you cover your nose while drinking to the last drop without observing the change in taste of smell?
Go back to the shop u bought it and threaten them to remove the rest before u call the police on them
Re: I Just Drank An Expired Milk by html14java(f): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lol. Your problem is not the expiration of the milk but Lactose intolerance. Google it up and learn more. Take 2 capsule of Tetracycline and Learn.

1 Like

Re: I Just Drank An Expired Milk by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
How smart grin ,So you checked the expiry date after instead of before use...Kudos, anyway nothing will happen,drink a lot of water but if you experience any tummy ache or vomiting,quickly visit a clinic or hospital. for the nausea and diarrhea you are having take a table spoon of palmoil.
Re: I Just Drank An Expired Milk by greatbrian(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Say ur last prayer bros and write ur will ASAP............. or get palm oil and finish a whole keg the choice z yours but how come u no check d expiry date b4 drinking
Re: I Just Drank An Expired Milk by greatbrian(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Say ur last prayer bros and write ur will ASAP............. or get palm oil and finish a whole keg the choice z yours but how come u no check d expiry date b4 drinking
Re: I Just Drank An Expired Milk by missKiffy(f): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
It hasn't expired for long nah cheesy chillax
Re: I Just Drank An Expired Milk by Meeloreh(f): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
It expired today na, expiry dates printed of foods/ other things still has 1week ultimatum. Bros eh!
Re: I Just Drank An Expired Milk by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tell him ooo
Meeloreh:
It expired today na, expiry dates printed of foods/ other things still has 1week ultimatum. Bros eh!
Re: I Just Drank An Expired Milk by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Meeloreh:
D bottomost part of d milk was lumpy. that was what alerted me to check the expiry date.
Re: I Just Drank An Expired Milk by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
ME feeling better now. I never knew palm oil is this medicinal!
i think i lost 3 pounds this nite grin. No be small thing.
Re: I Just Drank An Expired Milk by Fulaman198(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2016
You will be fine. Take some stomach medicine the pink kind

(1) (Reply)

Wholly Organic Quail Eggs And Chicken Eggs For Sale At Ikeja, Lagos. / How I Cook This Food (pic) / How To Make Coconut Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.