Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Fuel-free Energy Elctric Generator - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fuel-free Energy Elctric Generator (2003 Views)

Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel-free Energy Elctric Generator by freeenergy: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Renewable Fuel-Free Energy Devices[center][/center]

Basic Plan

To provide non polluting cost effective fuelless energy, for the populace, to serve as alternative energy to present source.

Basic Concept:

Use local materials and applicability of ever growing research work to stem contemporary energy shortages and avert existing problems.

Source of Energy:

It is the direct extraction of electrical energy from the environment. Burning fuel of any type to extract energy needed to power devices is no longer necessary; we can draw energy from the environment. It doesn’t depend on solar energy, wind energy or inverters. The system provides clean electricity 24/7.

The device requires a small amount of initial input power to start rolling, it then produces over-unity power. It could be used for vehicular power, as well as domestic power and industrial power. Output could be as high as the largest generator anywhere in the world.

When the Science is THOROUGH, there is no mystery. Any Science, sufficiently advanced, is indistinguishable from Magic.

Benefits

it is fuel-less, smokeless and noiseless
They offer great ecological benefits such as producing a natural, clean, free, and maintainable energy without any emissions, fumes or pollutants.
It preserves the safety of our immediate environment from excessive noise, air pollution, waste discharge, or any foul material solid or liquid.

The components needed are readily and easily available and can be out sourced.
It can be built to any capacity, depending on the capacity of the load it needs to carry.
It is free from current surge; it is reliable and steady in supply.
It is very safe to use, it can work non-stop for long hours, days, weeks, and months.

It eliminates the “need” for continued use of fossil fuels (gas, petrol, diesel e.t.c )

It doesn’t rely on the weather in the day or at night unlike wind and solar energy sources.
It doesn’t use expensive solar panels, wind power or batteries, it is therefore cheaper.

They are an effective way to save on your home electricity, factory needs and national power sources.
It saves a lot of money individual and business owners spend on fuel, maintenance and replacement
It alleviates the problems of epileptic power supply. The fuelless energy engine/generator will run every home or community freeing Nigeria from the ailing Gas and Power Companies problems.
Businesses will no longer strive at the mercy of power companies, their support services and agents.

Types:

Magnetic sources, gravity sources, looped motor gen, radiant battery chargers. (All fuelless)

Solutions/Applications:

The fixed idea that fuel has to be burnt to get power no longer holds. The system can drive the world’s machinery without the need for Coal, Oil, Gas or any other fuel, imagine a world in which end-less, nonpolluting, and virtually clean energy powers for our cities, cars, homes, industries, farm machineries, airplanes, military equipments, rockets, space ships e.t.c. Productivity in all facet of life will improve to bring fulfillment.

This system does not create carbon monoxide like in gasoline which usually cools, and goes out the exhaust-pipe as smog: soot, toxic air pollution, stuff that poisons us and overheats our planet. This system will help to avoid global warming and damages to the ecosystem.

Capacity:

3-50KVA and can be scaled up to 350KVA, 1000, 2000, 5000KVA or even more depending on requirement. Maintenance of the system is very low.

POTENTIAL INVESTORS/RESEARCH FINANCIERS SHOULD CALL: 08033647406

Re: Fuel-free Energy Elctric Generator by bolt000(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Innovative cheesy
Re: Fuel-free Energy Elctric Generator by Dexpro: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Fuel-free Energy Elctric Generator by resocorp: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Quite hard to believe...
Re: Fuel-free Energy Elctric Generator by Jacosky(m): 9:29am On Mar 14, 2016
I like innovations like this. Do contact me, I'd like to partner with you.
Re: Fuel-free Energy Elctric Generator by Newway2(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2016
This type of machines are the type called "Perpetual Motion Machines - aka PMM" once it is jump started, it can technically run forever.

I had a similar idea/concept back then in school. But, events of life have overtaken all that.

This is highly comendable. If it works, then it's a BIG relief for power generation.

God bless our hustles.
Re: Fuel-free Energy Elctric Generator by Pharaoh94(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
I have a prototype here using spark plugs and capacitors for excitation. Would love to share my ideas with you, as long we put an end to epileptic power. My number is 08169233147. Pharaohumeh@gmail.com.
Contact me..

(1) (Reply)

Www.2go.co.za / See image of how Television evolved / Trending Airtel Free Browsing Cheat Settings For Opera Mini Handler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.