Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria (13755 Views)

Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month / Elumelu Seeks More Int’l Support To Boost Entrepreneurship In Africa / Indonesia Seeks More Crude Oil From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria by vivavik(f): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2016
seunmsg:
Things can only get better.
I don't know why, but I believe things will get better by His grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria by brightleave(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2016
Nigeria that makes close to, or more than 2million barrels now has 1million barrels as 1.3%. I wonder o. Even one tanker load of crude oil export that is normally loaded on LCC(large crude carrier) is almost 1million barrels. Nna check what u posted.
Re: CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Chikito Chinko, they will do crude oil swaps with nigeria.

Fake Android phones like injoo , infinix for original crude oil from naija. grin
Re: CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria by RaeMystix: 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
This ought to be a good start.
Re: CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria by Gamesmart: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
AWONEYAN:

The economic counsellor added that Nigeria’s trade figure was 8.3 per cent of China’s total trade volume with Africa and 42 per cent of the total trade volume between China and Africa.

Nigerian journalists!

He should have added .............and 57% of total volume of trade to and fro from Africa to China. grin
Re: CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria by mickey45: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:
Sweet!!

Our oil is back in demand, Insha Allah, oil prices will rise as well..

Then we can have money to invest in refineries. Nigeria cant keep importing fuel, its just stupiid.

blackpanda:
But those foolish wailers said Bubu's trips was a waste. So I suppose China suddenly woke up and chose to import oil from nigeria out of the many country lobbying for sale, probably cos they love us sooo much

Mtschew

The low oil price was maintained by S.Arabia et. al in order to keep market share and to drive "mee-too" crude oil producers out of the market.

Business agreements are seldom made entirely on goodwill.
When last did you buy a product just entirely because you liked the producer?

This is not discounting the yields from his travels (should this be a key point on his itinerary)
Re: CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria by blackpanda: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2016
mickey45:

The low oil price was maintained by S.Arabia et. al in order to keep market share and to drive "mee-too" crude oil producers out of the market.

Business agreements are seldom made entirely on goodwill.
When last did you buy a product just entirely because you liked the producer?

This is not discounting the yields from his travels (should this be a key point on his itinerary)

Sorry whats ur point exactly

1 Like

Re: CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria by mickey45: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
blackpanda:

Sorry whats ur point exactly

blackpanda:
But those foolish wailers said Bubu's trips was a waste. So I suppose China suddenly woke up and chose to import oil from nigeria out of the many country lobbying for sale, probably cos they love us sooo much
Mtschew

don't bother asking again if you still don't get it.
Re: CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria by dtyla(m): 5:20am On Mar 16, 2016
fimbar25:
Halleluia somebody
pls how do i prepare for unn's post utme with a jamb score of 242
Re: CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
dtyla:
pls how do i prepare for unn's post utme with a jamb score of 242
send me a pm, and for your score, you're good to go
Re: CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria by dtyla(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
fimbar25:

send me a pm, and for your score, you're good to go
just did that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can #5 Buy In Your Area? / Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos / 'Oil Subsidy Is Fiction' - Professor Tam David-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.