Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) (37457 Views)

Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) / Police Storm Brothel In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Over 10 Female Students Arrested / Photos: How A Young Man Was Brutally Beaten, Killed And Burnt To Death Over N10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by sukkot: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
ClintonDal:
Oh come on, what white dude? Let's be realistic here, racism is very much still in play. But that does not warrant a white American to go about killing innocent blacks. The racial shootings we know are the cases of police officers and the Martin trayvon case.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/17/charleston-south-carolina-shooting/28902017/

http://news.yahoo.com/white-gunman-caught-killing-9-historic-black-church-003525529.html;_ylt=A9mSs3XHoeZW7bcAfWZLBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTByZzJoOXByBGNvbG8DaXIyBHBvcwM0BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by ClintonDal(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
planetx:
Stop lying and saying what you don't know, Christopher Dorner was not lynched . He was a former police officer going around killing his fellow police officers, until he was cornered in a cabin in the woods where after exchanging fire with the cops trying to arrest him the cabin caught fire.

Why do you people always try to play down the evil in Nigeria and Africa by comparing it to America, just like a couple of days ago someone was comparing the pregnant woman that died in Cameroon after being rejected by the hospital for lack of money. And the niece cut out the twins inside her with a blade some mo.ron said the US health care system was the same, which is a lie from the pits of hell.
Thank you.
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by abubkhr: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mrbigman1:
And dey killed a young blood because of 10 Nigeria.

Even though him steal am, dose who did d killing and burning, I hope you wia all sinless before d act?

May Almighty burn them as they burn him in he'll useless human beings
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by planetx: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
am saying though, if it was a white man they would not have lynched him and burnt him to death in a cabin. a white boy killed 9 black people in church but they did not lynch him when they caught him. in fact he was treated very nice when he was caught. they did not attempt to lynch him and burn him to death . jus sayin
Just listen to yourself... they caught the guy who killed the 9 black people in church, and he his still in jail awaiting trail. What more do you want them to do... to lynch him on the spot? Without putting him through the judicial process? That is the difference between a advanced nation and a third world nation like Nigeria, there is the rule of law and due process.
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by sukkot: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
planetx:
Just listen to yourself... they caught the guy who killed the 9 black people in church, and he his still in jail awaiting trail. What more do you want them to do... to lynch him on the spot? Without putting him through the judicial process? That is the difference between a advanced nation and a third world nation like Nigeria, there is the rule of law and due process.
thats what they do with black men in america though. oh you think whites are civilized because they stopped lynching publicly 20 years ago ? 20 years is not a long time. and the only reason they stopped lynching niggas is cuz they are aware of how hypocritical it looks to be the world police but to be allowing their whites to lynch niggas. if not because of that many niggas will be lynched there even more than nigeria. do you know around 10,000 black men women and children were lynched to death by whites in america between 1900 and 1980 ? how about that for an advanced nation as you so eloquently put it ? how about that for the rule of law and due process ?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-sGB9ZYz0dIQ/UhwhbzZV0_I/AAAAAAAAACU/KcjXJ3I_al4/s1600/EVN-192-3_Negro-lynching-in-Indiana_1930.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Those Hausa bike men are very wicked....but they had it hot because the Igbos retaliated the next day......beasts!

3 Likes

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by planetx: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
thats what they do with black men in america though. oh you think whites are civilized because they stopped lynching publicly 20 years ago ? 20 years is not a long time. and the only reason they stopped lynching niggas is cuz they are aware of how hypocritical it looks to be the world police but to be allowing their whites to lynch niggas. if not because of that many niggas will be lynched there even more than nigeria. do you know around 10,000 black men women and children were lynched to death by whites in america between 1900 and 1980 ? how about that for an advanced nation as you so eloquently put it ? how about that for the rule of law and due process ?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-sGB9ZYz0dIQ/UhwhbzZV0_I/AAAAAAAAACU/KcjXJ3I_al4/s1600/EVN-192-3_Negro-lynching-in-Indiana_1930.jpg[/img]
10,000 blacks in 80 years? Boko haram and fulani herdsmen kills that amount in a year in Nigeria.
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by sukkot: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
planetx:
10,000 blacks in 80 years? Boko haram and fulani herdsmen kills that amount in a year in Nigeria.
point being , your so called first world civilized country is not as civilized as you proclaim it to be. all humans are savages and have savage tendencies but many are restricted by strongs laws and deadly repercussions. so if the nigerian police were to get militarized and effective like the american police ? the fear of the police will curb the savage behavior of africans. me myself i think buhari within this democracy needs to carve out a heavily militarized brutal police force. make nigeria a police state. kill any scumbags at sight. you will see the savage behavior of africans start to subside. this is the only difference between america and africa and believe me when i tell you americans are more savage than africans. when it comes to savagery ? africans are babies compared to americans. but they fear their police is why they are in check

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by datigbogirl: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
blueseacats:
Never visited the north before, I will soon have business dealings with them but I intend to just send in order and have it shipped. Don't understand them at all.

They're veey simple people which makes them difficult to grab
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by joseph1832(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
christopher123:

well..Abbookkii WILL always showcase his Abbookkiinneess...You are correct afterall
As usual, you're as dull as ever.
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by planetx: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
point being , your so called first world civilized country is not as civilized as you proclaim it to be. all humans are savages and have savage tendencies but many are restricted by strongs laws and deadly repercussions. so if the nigerian police were to get militarized and effective like the american police ? the fear of the police will curb the savage behavior of africans. me myself i think buhari within this democracy needs to carve out a heavily militarized brutal police force. make nigeria a police state. kill any scumbags at sight. you will see the savage behavior of africans start to subside. this is the only difference between america and africa and believe me when i tell you americans are more savage than africans. when it comes to savagery ? africans are babies compared to americans. but they fear their police is why they are in check
You must have a pathological hatred of whites, cause all you are doing is making excuses for blacks and their pathetic behavior. Let's talk about America, black Americans have killed each other in far greater numbers than whites ever did, a typical weekend in Chicago, Baltimore or any major city with a large black population is a mayhem of shootings and black on black murder galore. Even the UK you live in is full of black on black murder galore, keep on blaming the white man for the black man inability to stop killing each other.
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by Klington: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
this nation is a complete flop
4rm bad news 2 another sad one n 2 yet another heartaching ones..no more good news 4rm any news bulletin, if it's not boko haram destroying lives,it's Fulani herdsman wrecking havocs or cult groups terminating lives or Muslims kidnapping n converting young Christian girls,killing innocent ppl tru jungle justice. etc..Nigeria is in a complete higgledy-piggledy
total anarchy. :-
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by sukkot: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
planetx:
You must have a pathological hatred of whites, cause all you are doing is making excuses for blacks and their pathetic behavior. Let's talk about America, black Americans have killed each other in far greater numbers than whites ever did, a typical weekend in Chicago, Baltimore or any major city with a large black population is a mayhem of shootings and black on black murder galore. Even the UK you live in is full of black on black murder galore, keep on blaming the white man for the black man inability to stop killing each other.
[b] but see you dont seem to understand that the black man killing each other is the symptom of an oppressed people globally. you do know the white man went through this phase right ? in europe it was called the dark ages. they were murdering each other more than blacks do. people were walking around with skulls of those they have killed. whomever had the most skulls was the most respected. this was europe in the dark ages. they were committing mass murder of each other on a daily basis. or you think europe has always being this sane and civilized ? i suggest you read up on the dark ages. on a day where 1000 whites was not killed was considered a very good day. lmao. people get civilized when they get money. they conquered the world got rich and got civilized. its like if you go to lekki or eko atlantis ? its full of civilized black people. money makes you civilized. so if the white man loses all his money today its back to murdering each other by the thousands. you see the ones in america who lose their jobs right ? they go on killing sprees before killing each other. yeah thats the natural tendency of the white man but it is being held back because they have money[/b]
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by fireforfire: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hausas are idiots...... Malus . killin pple everywia dey r

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by dom(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Been waiting for days to read this story here. Not surprised that daily trust chose to be economical with the truth, being an Hausa newspaper. They conveniently omited to mention that the murder was committed by Hausa okada riders. Coincidentally I witnessed the aftermath when I went apo mechanic village to fix my car. I wonder what gave those boys the temerity to kill the guy, knowing full well that apo is heavily populated by Igbos. But I'm sure it won't happen again, given the level of controlled retaliation. If not for the timely intervention of the police it would have been worse.
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by tinktanker: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Heineken:
one mumu thing about those hausa guys wey dey drive Okada ehn.. Small thing dem don plenty ready to fight..
dats all dey knw, violence.

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hausa bike riders are nothing but beasts just like the herdsmen. They didn't expect the retaliation or they thought they were in mile2...

dom:
Been waiting for days to read this story here. Not surprised that daily trust chose to be economical with the truth, being an Hausa newspaper. They conveniently omited to mention that the murder was committed by Hausa okada riders. Coincidentally I witnessed the aftermath when I went apo mechanic village to fix my car. I wonder what gave those boys the temerity to kill the guy, knowing full well that apo is heavily populated by Igbos. But I'm sure it won't happen again, given the level of controlled retaliation. If not for the timely intervention of the police it would have been worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army / Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Policemen Treat Us Like Their Atms – Lagos Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.