Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One (2397 Views)

Hookup&dating: Hookup With That Special Person! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One by chillbabe(f): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2009
Hello Nairlanders,

We are an european couple presently based in Nigeria and are professional matchmakers.Have you been looking or still looking for that special one for a life partner or for friendship without any luck then we are the right people to talk to as we will get you hooked up with the right person according to your preference.

If you are truly tired of trying on your own and want to  have a professional do it for you and get you hooked up all you need to do is send us your profile with the following information and we'll browse through our database to find you a match and relate same to you to begin your journey to the cupid heavens.

Your Names:

Nationality and Ethnic Group:

Occupation/Profession:

Whom would you like to be hooked up with and for what purpose:

Age bracket of your desired partner:

Ethnic group or Nationality of desired partner:

Telephone Number and email address:

Please note your sexual orientation doesnt matter as we can get you hooked up both locally and internationally:

Our email address is missmatchmaker24@yahoo.com

Tel. Number is 070 419 282 26

Remember to send a full lenght photograph.This is optional though but advisable as profiles with pictures tend to attract prompt responses.

Hope to read from you.

Miss Matchmaker

N.B

We can get you connected to people if a fling is what you are looking for as well.Suggar Daddies and mummies are also available.

Boys and girls sugar mummies and daddies lets get your profiles and begin the cupid trip.
Re: I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One by spikedcylinder: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2009
Lol. Alright. cheesy
Re: I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One by chillbabe(f): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2009
Whats funny spiky
Re: I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One by spikedcylinder: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2009
Lol. Nothing, nothing at all.

grin grin grin
Re: I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One by ReachRich(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2009
Chilllbabe u xpect us to feed u with such vital personal information when we dont know whether u are for real or not
Re: I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One by babasho555: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2009
Your Names:shonoiki oluwafemi elijah

Nationality and Ethnic Group:nigerian yoruba

Occupation/Profession:real estate surveyor and valuer

Whom would you like to be hooked up with and for what purpose:serious relationship

Age bracket of your desired partner:27yrs up to 30yrs

Ethnic group or Nationality of desired partner:yoruba lagosian nigerian

Telephone Number and email address:07038257648 07041660044, bababsho555@yahoo.com
Re: I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One by FBS: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2009
Ol'boy na wa o.
Re: I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One by macyozo(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2009
lol, people too de mumu for this nairaland o, chai,
Re: I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One by spikedcylinder: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2009
I think it'll be more effective if y'all send to the OPs email address. smiley
Re: I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One by Sean25(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2009
Do y'all believe this SHIT !?!?!?!?!?
undecided
Re: I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One by bondic: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2009
Are u reeeaaalll!
Re: I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One by oribi(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2009
Na wah o,weytin happen to toasting?
Re: I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One by Oppypoppy: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
What is the cost? Is it free?

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies Who Need Serious Relationship From A Caring Man. / Nigerian Spouse Matchmakers / My Wife Where Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.