Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Free Dating Sites - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Free Dating Sites (1076 Views)

The Benefits Of BBW Dating Sites For Big Beautiful Women And Their Admirers / Best Dating Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Dating Sites by realtiffany: 5:35am On Mar 14, 2016
Hey i'm new and was wondering what free dating sites people recommended?

I've tried the usual ones but recently discovered https://www.datememe.com as one that is actually free. What sites do the rest of you members use?
Re: Free Dating Sites by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2016
U can try skout, tagged, tinder,badoo,tango... grin
Re: Free Dating Sites by Yanucar: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello everyone, it's curious that in the past many people called dating sites places only for desperate people or even losers. This, of course, is nonsense. Such resources are a real salvation for those who do not have time to meet and date in the real world. And also those who prefer to get to know a person in advance and understand whether he wants to continue communicating offline. I know a very good free site where it is quite possible to find a girl for a serious relationship. I can say that I managed to do it very quickly.
Re: Free Dating Sites by donkelvin10(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

Make Friends In Ile-ife, Ede, Oshogbo, Ilesha Axis.....students And Corpers / Glasses Make Them Unattractive? / I Want To Get Married To A Foreigner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.