Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Short Story "My Worst Nightmare" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Story "My Worst Nightmare" (10833 Views)

My Father My Worst Enemy / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Story "My Worst Nightmare" by Niwdog(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2016
This is all about my imagination. So no go think say na real something happen to me (Godwin) before something do you. The story short sha because me no like to they write long expository essay.
Re: Short Story "My Worst Nightmare" by Niwdog(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2016
It all started on the 15th of may, 2015. I was really exhausted from the days work. I got home at about 9:pm. Took my bath, ate bread with akara(bean cake) that I bought from mama sule. I must confess, in the whole of balogun street, she is the best when it comes to making of akara.

At times people do say "na her lineage first start to they fry akara for Lagos" and who am l to refute their claim, since her akara is the best that l eaten so far in the whole of okota Lagos.

After my dinner, l was having the urge to do some chatting with my friends on facebook but I had to wave that aside. Cause the kind sleep wey they my eye no get coma(,).

I set my phone alarm to 5:30am, kept it beside my bed and off l drove to dream land.
Re: Short Story "My Worst Nightmare" by Niwdog(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2016
It was dark, the moon and the stars were shinning directly to earth from the sky. I was sitting on a plastic chair in an unknown destination with my head bowed, meditating on something when l heard a deafening growls. Only for me to look up and be sight three horrific humans starring at me with a grim face. I opened my mouth to scream but no sound came forth.

The one on the left had no ears, blood was dripping out from his nose and he was wielding a silver axe stained with blood at it sharp edge. While the one in the middle, who seem to be their leader had a golden crown on his head, with no eye balls but rather has stars as its eye. He was wielding a golden sword and least l forget, he was a dwarf. Lastly, the one on the right was too huge to be a human. He was half back an half white, he was wielding a red spear.

I stand up still looking at the three mean being, approaching towards my side in a slow movement. I looked from my left to right side before picking up the iron rod which lay freely on the floor.
Re: Short Story "My Worst Nightmare" by joanee20(f): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
following o..
Re: Short Story "My Worst Nightmare" by Niwdog(m): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2016
Immediately the one with the axe attacked me in a swift movement, aiming at my head but l dodged and hit the rod at his waist. He fell to the floor groaning in pain. The huge one who was already in rage, threw his spear at me but I Dodged it. Only for him to come rushing for me. I didn't hesitate before striking him in the head but to my surprise, the iron rod broke into two leaving me to danger. He kicked me in the stomach and I saw myself flying in the air till I landed on the floor. I tried to get up but l couldn't, it seem like my waist has been broken. I looked up only to see the three being coming towards me in a similar slow movement.

I started crying like a baby that has been denied of his mothers breast milk for 18hour. They got to where l was lying. The dwarf raised his sword trying to cut off my head before something happened.
Re: Short Story "My Worst Nightmare" by Niwdog(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2016
Three maiden appeared. They were all adorned in a shining white top with a red bum short. They were the prettiest ladies l have ever seen. The lady in their midst, who appears to be the eldest and the prettiest commanded the dwarf to let go off me or he and his generations will face the wrought of she and her sisters. The dwarf who felt angry withdrew his sword and disappear with his gang of zombies.

The lady said that l should get up and followed them, but l told her my waist has been broken. She came closer to me and touched my waist. Immediately the pain left me.

I followed them to their community filled with only pretty ladies, they took me into their mansion, asking me if l would like to take anything but l waved that aside telling them that, with pretty girls like them around me, l don't think l would be in need of anything. They all shouted in unison saying " can you handle all of us" which l nod my head in affirmative.
Re: Short Story "My Worst Nightmare" by Niwdog(m): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2016
Abeg the last part will come later in the day. Cuz my neck wan break bcuz of over bending. Chaii all this people wey they write long story like them are larrysun
Repogirl
Audreytimms
Ozila
Mizquote

Ade23ola
Davidflo
Solomon brown
Flakkydagirl
Vantee20
Lalasticlala
Oyinprince
And the rest..
Una they try for us well well with una long story. Na God go they supply una with strength.
Kaii unu moo!

1 Like

Re: Short Story "My Worst Nightmare" by Galaxdiva(f): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2016
more
Re: Short Story "My Worst Nightmare" by Niwdog(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
They took me to a magnificent bedroom, telling me to sleep with the three of them. For them to ascertain if I 'm capable of handling the rest of the pretty ladies in the community.

They all removed their clothes, including their pants and brazier. I gazed at their firm breast smiling. I removed my clothes to join them on the bed. They all lie with their back, putting their pusssy on display. I stroke my dicck for a while before trying to penetrate the youngest of them all but l received the most electrifying shock which made me to withdraw it immediately. I went for their eldest, rubbed her cliit for a while before l inserted my diick into her. She moaned out loud. I started moving my waist up and down in a slow but steady movement, till it got to the stage that l wanted to cum.

I tried removing my dicck but it seem like there is a powerful super glue that has gum my p and her v together. I started feeling pain in my dicck which made me to scream and withdraw my dicck with the last energy reserved in me, blood started gushing out from my urethra and her varginal. I screamed till l woke up from my sleep. "So all these thing na dream" was what l said to myself. I checked my dick and felt it was still intact.

I stood up and remember that I didn't say my night prayer. I picked up my bible and started praying till..

THE END.
Re: Short Story "My Worst Nightmare" by Flakkydagirl: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nice one.......
It is indeed a short story.......
Thank God you woke up from that dream,it wouldn't be funny if you had seen your 'junior' bleeding in real life.wink
And i hope someday,perhaps very soon you'll write a real story.
Thanks for the invite Niwdog.
Re: Short Story "My Worst Nightmare" by Niwdog(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Flakkydagirl:
Nice one.......
It is indeed a short story.......
Thank God you woke up from that dream,it wouldn't be funny if you had seen your 'junior' bleeding in real life.wink
And i hope someday,perhaps very soon you'll write a real story.
Thanks for the invite Niwdog.
you're welcome. Maybe someday!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please, Recommend a good book for a depressed fellow. / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! / Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.