Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Unpatriotic Nigerians Agree With Donald Trump That Nigeria Need Re-colonization - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unpatriotic Nigerians Agree With Donald Trump That Nigeria Need Re-colonization (1081 Views)

Funny Memes: Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You / NECA Reaction To FG Directive On Retrenchment Irresponsible, Unpatriotic. / Do You Agree With British PM That Nigeria Is "Fantastically Corrupt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpatriotic Nigerians Agree With Donald Trump That Nigeria Need Re-colonization by hioman: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2016
There must be a lot of impostors claiming to be Nigerians. I see no reason why any Nigerian Will agree with Donald Trump that.......
[img][/img]
(DONALD TRUMP SAYS) "most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self-governance.

(MANY NIGERIANS SAY)
"He's right"
"That's true"

What kind of Nigerians are these?

Rather, I expect Nigerians to say, you deal with the American problem, we will take care of ours. If we don't like any one of our leadership, we'll change it. - U. Mokedi

Re: Unpatriotic Nigerians Agree With Donald Trump That Nigeria Need Re-colonization by Eddygourdo(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2016
Mr man, I agree with him and I am more Nigerian than you will ever be. Quote me and i will school you on why I bear this position
Re: Unpatriotic Nigerians Agree With Donald Trump That Nigeria Need Re-colonization by Blakjewelry(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2016
No blame them
Re: Unpatriotic Nigerians Agree With Donald Trump That Nigeria Need Re-colonization by xender(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2016
A man died and went to for judgement. As he stood in front of the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, ''Why all the clocks?'' St. Peter answered, ''Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone who has ever been on earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock move.'' ''Oh'', said the man. ''Whose clock is that?'' ''That's Mother Teresa's.'' replied St. Peter. ''The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.'' ''Incredible!'', said the man. ''And whose clock is that one?'' St. Peter responded, ''That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved Twice, telling us that Abraham told only two lies in his entire life.'' ''Where are the clocks of the Nigerian public office holders AND the Nigerian PRESIDENT?'' asked the man. St Peter replied, "They are in the office. We're using them as ceiling fans." cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Standby Letter Of Credit (sblc)bank Guarantee (bg / Ladies And Gentle Guys/men. Please Rate Me 1 - 10 / Company Income Tax Planning, Compliance, Management And Evolving Changes In Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.