Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,348 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

AY Sympathizes With Lekki Gardens & The Bereaved In The Collapse Building - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Sympathizes With Lekki Gardens & The Bereaved In The Collapse Building (492 Views)

Americans Blasts Mercy Johnson For Using The Wrong Emoji To Console A Bereaved A / Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing / OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AY Sympathizes With Lekki Gardens & The Bereaved In The Collapse Building by chiddysblog: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2016
The Collapse of the Lekki Garden building is indeed an unforeseen tragedy that still hits me all the way to my soul. My deepest sympathy and condolences to those people who have died, been hurt and people who lost their love ones.

As a one-time ambassador to Lekki Gardens, it will be difficult to disengage myself from the company whose vision was designed to help every common man to becoming landlords in Nigeria. In times like this we are one family. Let us standup and pray for all the families who have suffered and wish them peace in knowing that their loved ones may have gone on ahead of them to be with God Almighty …. See the rest in his Instagram post after the cut

http://www.chiddysblog.com/2016/03/comedian-ay-sympathizes-with-lekki.html

Re: AY Sympathizes With Lekki Gardens & The Bereaved In The Collapse Building by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
u try

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedybaba Now A Heavyweight Champion (photos) / Special Composition To Psquare / Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima's Bail Application Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.