Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Rise Of Common Sense -2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rise Of Common Sense -2 (537 Views)

The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense / Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity / Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise Of Common Sense -2 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
THE RISE OF COMMON SENSE -2
As a philosophical scientist,I had rather believe GOD as a force of necessity that is involved in ensuring life continues such as nature. Than as a supreme being who chose a few people and made them serial murderers of fathers,mothers and sons all in ensuring they get a promise land or make heaven.
If GOD believes no one created him,does that make him an atheist. Religion is built on fear and not love,as freethinkers we are asked why we can't stop talking about GOD ,I reply with' personally GOD to us is not a supreme being who rules the affairs of man but a force of necessity that is to be studied like other subjects or topics of interest to humanity'.
My plan personally is to save the word GOD from religious ridicule been carried out by some certain people who are deluded and have selfish interest such as enslaving the mind of man thereby limiting the progress of humanity .
http://justhinkingh..com.ng/2016/03/the-rise-of-common-sense-2.html
Re: The Rise Of Common Sense -2 by Weah96: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
stephenmorris:
THE RISE OF COMMON SENSE -2
As a philosophical scientist,I had rather believe GOD as a force of necessity that is involved in ensuring life continues such as nature. Than as a supreme being who chose a few people and made them serial murderers of fathers,mothers and sons all in ensuring they get a promise land or make heaven.
If GOD believes no one created him,does that make him an atheist. Religion is built on fear and not love,as freethinkers we are asked why we can't stop talking about GOD ,I reply with' personally GOD to us is not a supreme being who rules the affairs of man but a force of necessity that is to be studied like other subjects or topics of interest to humanity'.
My plan personally is to save the word GOD from religious ridicule been carried out by some certain people who are deluded and have selfish interest such as enslaving the mind of man thereby limiting the progress of humanity .
Written by -EBIEROMA EFE STEPHEN.
http://justhinkingh..com.ng/2016/03/the-rise-of-common-sense-2.html

Good luck with your endeavor. God as a word has been hijacked to mean a talking invisible humanoid.
If you don't believe that there is an invisible talking humanoid, then you don't believe in god.
Re: The Rise Of Common Sense -2 by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 21, 2016
Weah96:

Good luck with your endeavor. God as a word has been hijacked to mean a talking invisible humanoid.
If you don't believe that there is an invisible talking humanoid, then you don't believe in god.
lol,when i mean i don't beleive in god i mean the jewish,arabian,traditional and asian god
Re: The Rise Of Common Sense -2 by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 21, 2016
god has been so hijacked sometimes by religious fundamentalists, i think the word god needs rest and salvation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Common Sense -2 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
cloudgoddess, Elohim1, ifenes,Seun, Lilbrown007,lemme see your views ,i created this topic some months ago

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter !!! / Kanye West Releases Hymn-like Song On New Album / Oh, What Holy And Noble Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.