Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,181 members, 7,842,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Paul Okoye Mourns Mum As Peter Okoye Goes Solo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Mourns Mum As Peter Okoye Goes Solo (826 Views)

"My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo / Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends / Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Mourns Mum As Peter Okoye Goes Solo by Erave: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Music act, Paul Okoye of the P-Square fame has once again taken to his Instagram page to mourn the demise of their mum, Mrs. Josephine Okoye who passed on in July 2012.
The singer shared the photo of their late mother with the caption; “I wish you were around. Now I understand what these life is without having a mother.”
You will recall that late Mrs. Josephine Okoye passed away on July 11, 2012, after a brief illness.
In a thrilling twist, photos of Peter Okoye performing as a solo artist under the name ‘Mr. P’ has surfaced online. Reports have it that the singer performed at a night club in Abuja on Saturday, March 12, 2016.
Peter Okoye’s solo performance happened few days after he dropped a solo single christened ‘Look Into My Eyes’. A further check on his Twitter page shows that he has removed all links to P’Square as he continues to share promotional materials about his forthcoming performance billed for Thursday, April 7, 2016 in Dubai, UAE.
Few hours ago, Peter Okoye also tweeted links to his new management team. “For bookings and enquiries, please contact my new management on 08037531340 bookmrp2@gmail.com ||oyesng@yahoo.com. Thanks so much peeps,” he tweeted.
The recent developments further fuels rumours that the Okoye brothers might be putting an end to P’Square, the music brand they have jointly worked on for several years.... read more here: http://eraveng.com/2016/03/14/paul-okoye-mourns-mum-as-peter-okoye-goes-solo/

cc @lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Mourns Mum As Peter Okoye Goes Solo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Paul Okoye Mourns Mum As Peter Okoye Goes Solo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Peter Bleep boy.
Re: Paul Okoye Mourns Mum As Peter Okoye Goes Solo by BabbyDaddy(f): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
the P-Square Fan has decided!!!

The Association of Fans of the Duo, P-Square (AFDP) has resolved and reached the following communique.

That No album, singles, feature of any of the Ps will be patronized by us henceforth.
It is either P-Square or they should promote and buy their music themselves.
please be reminded also that shows are inclusive in the Ban.
we shall henceforth not attend shows with only one of the Ps in attendance. Once only one P surfaces, the show will be wholeheartedly deserted.
Any artiste, group of artiste, shows or event who choose to feature any of the Ps without the Square in performance is doing so at is or her own Risk and will as well be deserted by us.
Please be guided!!!

Signed.

All Fans of P-Square

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking| Will Smith Shot Dead In New Orleans / Dubai To Build Another World’s Tallest Skyscraper ‘the Tower’ / Wizkid Signs New Artiste To Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.