Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,919 members, 7,956,453 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Before You Add Sugar To Your Food Again, Read This!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Before You Add Sugar To Your Food Again, Read This!!! (923 Views)

My Pop Corn Always Burns When I Add Sugar while On Stove, Pls Help. / Serve Your Food/fruits In A Pineapple Boat / Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Add Sugar To Your Food Again, Read This!!! by Whizzcute(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adding sugar to your food is the worst thing you can do to your health. Scientifically, Sugar has no essential nutrient it comes with, just that sweet taste it gives you.So many people today consume more sugar than they drink water daily. Sugar is very harmful to your health and it is the sole contributor of most diseases troubling mankind today.If we must add sugar to our diet, please let it be in a very minimized amount for your health purposes, forget the sweet taste it gives and avoid it.

SEE SOME HARMFUL EFFECTS OF SUGAR

- It makes your blood acidic

- It causes teeth decay and other dental diseases

- It leads to various Kidney diseases like kidney stone

- It can cause Premature aging process

- It supresses the body immunity

- It can cause depression and anxiety

- It weakens eyesight

- It raises the body cholesterol

- It can cause headache and migraines

- It makes your liver fatty

- It brings about diabetes and hyperglycemia.

- It leads to hormonal imbalances and other hormonal complications.

- It can cause constipation

- It raises the blood sugar level

- It can cause arthritis

- It contributes to ulcer

- It can contribute to various heart related problems.

- It can cause cancer

- It can cause osteoperosis

- It disturbs the mineral balance in the body and many others.

So for how long will you keep consuming this substance that has no nutritional value but dozens of negative effects to your health. Please reduce the rate at which you take sugar and sugary foods and live healthy.

THANKS FOR READING AND KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS

cc: lalasticlala, MissyB3,Tjskii

SOURCE:http://www.goziehealth.com/2016/03/before-you-add-sugar-to-your-food-again.html

Re: Before You Add Sugar To Your Food Again, Read This!!! by DaVinci24(m): 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Oh boy ... And some people don't even care
Re: Before You Add Sugar To Your Food Again, Read This!!! by NaijaCuzin: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
and they no go put this one for FP undecided
Re: Before You Add Sugar To Your Food Again, Read This!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
i cant take daily tea without sugar..temibami
Re: Before You Add Sugar To Your Food Again, Read This!!! by chido20(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Plz op why is sugar still existing?
Re: Before You Add Sugar To Your Food Again, Read This!!! by Whizzcute(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
i cant take daily tea without sugar..temibami
minimize the amount bro
Re: Before You Add Sugar To Your Food Again, Read This!!! by Whizzcute(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
chido20:
Plz op why is sugar still existing?
i wonder why

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Rice Burns Like Rubber When Heated – Video / Ladies Build Your Hip And Boobs Just Like You Cook Good Food / Spicy Fried Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.