Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Gt Bank Test On 31st July - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gt Bank Test On 31st July (2278 Views)

Gt Bank Graduate Trainee Remuneration / Nig Army To Start Screening For 70RRI (non-tradesmen) On 22nd-31st July / Sango Job/ Business Offers Closes On 31st July 2010- Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gt Bank Test On 31st July by spyeye: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2009
got a message of the above topic. but it stated details will be sent to my email address.
Re: Gt Bank Test On 31st July by nightwaves: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2009
got the same text but no email. or maybe it went to my spam and i deleted it.
i've never taken tis kind of test before pls can anyone tell me if its a crowded setting and if it'll start on time and things to bring smiley
Re: Gt Bank Test On 31st July by okyky(f): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2009
Also got a text msg n ther's nothing in my mail including spam.Dnt wori i'll get info frm a frnd who wrote the test last yr n i'll let u knw wats up b4 31st. Congrats for the invitation. Its a first step in the right direction.
Re: Gt Bank Test On 31st July by moddrator: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
If you would like to have a copy of Gtb previous test questions and answers,call this number:07025098701.ask of Onome
Re: Gt Bank Test On 31st July by Belbicken: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2009
una don start?
why cant you post it here if you have any material that can help them. afterrall they are so many things you have benefitted from this forum, it's people that came to share. abi they are stupid? or they dont know they would have exchange it with recharge cards which am sure you want to extort frm this people. BE YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING, i strongly believe if give it freely one of them will remember to say thankyou not neccssary in cash and i know you will be happy you help some1
Re: Gt Bank Test On 31st July by daniel87: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
Hi,

Something that is very different about this test is that, you need to very fast and at the same time accurate when answering. As at the time that I wrote it, it was 80 questions in one hour. I think you just have to study your gmat very well, and must importantly know all the quantitative quetions that have to do with diagrams (like bar charts and the rest)

The test is a simple one but at the same time, very few people end up passing it.

My advice is just to study hard for it and at the same time pray to God to grant you favour!

All the Best.
Re: Gt Bank Test On 31st July by nightwaves: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2009
to okyky

thanks for the info. thats a huge relief.
Re: Gt Bank Test On 31st July by guseman(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2009
venue of the test

?? wink
Re: Gt Bank Test On 31st July by dominique(f): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2009
guseman:

venue of the test

?? wink

the venue is written in the e-mails or text messages sent to applicants, hope you're not thinking of gatecrashing because you have to present a printed copy of the e-mail

i found this website that may be useful to prospective candidates, it contains tips on how to answer aptitude tests (GMAT question) as well as lots of practice questions. . . www.scldirect.com

Good Luck smiley wink
Re: Gt Bank Test On 31st July by smilenek01(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
its www.shldirect.com,
ThAnks dominique
Re: Gt Bank Test On 31st July by nightwaves: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2009
hello people,

pls the test is on friday and i was hoping soeoe had som info about the email which should have been sent to us. has anyone gotten any email? and if not what materials d we take to the venue. pls someone reply fast as time is runnin out
Re: Gt Bank Test On 31st July by call4shola(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2009
House pls do u know if i can gate crash and wat are the requirements? cool Thanks.
Re: Gt Bank Test On 31st July by okyky(f): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2009
Said i'll get bk to u guys b4 31st. My source told me dat the test is mainly on graphs i.e bar charts n pie charts and verbal reasoning i.e true, false or cannot say. Time is really of the essence n watch out for instructions against wild guessing. Negative marking might be involved.
Pls i'v still not gotten my mail. Do i hv other pple with this same prob? Reply
Re: Gt Bank Test On 31st July by utchmahyne: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2009
House why all dis'pls tell us the venue,we in Abuja where is the venue we are one in the House

(1) (Reply)

6months Contract Job At Genial Solutions Ltd / Nasarawa State To Employ 2,000 Teachers / Federal University Oye-ekiti Massive Recruitment (377 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.