Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,142 members, 7,852,891 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Dont See P-square Performing Together Anytime Soon - Mr P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont See P-square Performing Together Anytime Soon - Mr P (951 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ras Kinmono Performing Together With His Daughter On Stage / Adekunle Gold Almost Propose To Simi, Performing Together On Stage (Pics/Video) / Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont See P-square Performing Together Anytime Soon - Mr P by NaijaStarGist: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2016
Peter Okoye, of the talented music duo P-Square, who performed solo over the weekend with a new stage name - Mr P has told Naija Star Gist after his performance, that he doesn't see the music duo P-Square performing together in the nearest future.

After the rift with his twin brother Paul, it can be safe to say that we might never have the chance to have P-Square grace our Performance Stages and our radios and TV screens again. A loss we're yet to recover from.

A few days ago, the music star took to twitter to express the impact the absence of their mum has on the issue on ground; and quite right, if the duo's mum were to be alive, things most likely would've turned out differently.

We at Naija Star Gist wish them all the best in their Solo careers and we would continue to hold a slight stint of hope that there can still be a miraculous P-Square comeback.

Source: http://www.naijastargist.com/2016/03/i-dont-see-p-square-performing-together.html

Re: I Dont See P-square Performing Together Anytime Soon - Mr P by metrodirect: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: I Dont See P-square Performing Together Anytime Soon - Mr P by ojun50(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2016
Oyo
Re: I Dont See P-square Performing Together Anytime Soon - Mr P by Ayoemrys(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2016
devil don enter una,mr may d go be lyk gods don catch dem
Re: I Dont See P-square Performing Together Anytime Soon - Mr P by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
eyin lemo
Re: I Dont See P-square Performing Together Anytime Soon - Mr P by ireneony(f): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good for him.

But the name Mr P doesn't suit him grin

Hope he does not end up like bangalee grin

I wish him well

(1) (Reply)

See The Funny Pix Basketmouth Shared On Instagram / Actress,Olaide Olaogun Shows Off Her Beautiful Bump, Shares Baby Shower Photos / See What D'banj Said After Listening To A Reply Of His Emergency From A Youngboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.