Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

South Wales University (unicaf Scholarship) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / South Wales University (unicaf Scholarship) (1015 Views)

Unicaf To Offer Scholarship To Nysc Members In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Wales University (unicaf Scholarship) by Me4sure: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2016
Please I need info from anyone that has taken or is taking their scholarship from unicaf on masters of business administration
Re: South Wales University (unicaf Scholarship) by ib4uakpele: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
FIGHTING FOR EXCELLENCE
Excellence is a spirit that refuses to settle with the status quo and ‘what is available’ – it goes for what it desires and deserves.
Excellence is the cure to mediocre and complacency. To excel, fight has no substitute. Life may not be fair to you, but you can still fare well.
Excellence is not a gift! To achieve and attain to it, it calls for a strive. Excellence is the preserve of fighters. Excellence is the factor that makes a man restless and uncomfortable, always reacts against what is existing for what should come in existence.
David was against Goliath. Samson stood against the Lion. Daniel and his companions refused to worship the idol of Babylon...the list is endless.
Jesus came to set a new other. Reactions, revolutions and realization are actions leading to excellence.
Go contrary, stand out, don’t blend! Then you are on your way to excellence.
Shalom!
Re: South Wales University (unicaf Scholarship) by Me4sure: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please anyone with info kindly reply
thank you
Re: South Wales University (unicaf Scholarship) by Me4sure: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2016
If you have info concerning this please share
thank you
Re: South Wales University (unicaf Scholarship) by Me4sure: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Am still expecting a response
Anyone?
Re: South Wales University (unicaf Scholarship) by Oluwatosin27(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2016
Its an online study.
Re: South Wales University (unicaf Scholarship) by Me4sure: 2:37pm On May 02, 2016
Yes I know
Are you a past or present student for the online scholarship program?
Re: South Wales University (unicaf Scholarship) by Me4sure: 2:37pm On May 02, 2016
Kindly reply
Thank you
Re: South Wales University (unicaf Scholarship) by than(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2016
hi, i am currently running the program, started in dec 2015, and about to commence my 4th module,its been an exciting experience so far.
Me4sure:
Kindly reply
Thank you
Re: South Wales University (unicaf Scholarship) by Me4sure: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Okay
Can you please pm me so that I can send my info and probably call you if its okay with you
Thank you so much
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For An Employee’s First Day / Kogi State Internal Revenue Service 2016 Recruitment – KSIRS 2016 – / 8 Skills You Can Learn Online For Free & Have Lucrative And Productive 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.