Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts (4064 Views)

OAU Students Use Caterpillars, Cranes For Transport / Study Hacks That Students Use To Get 5.0 Gp In Schools / Tricks Students Use To Stay Off School (2) (3) (4)

Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by GlobalNaijaBlog(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Suspected cultists on Saturday night beheaded two undergraduates of the Abia State University, Uturu, and thereafter used their heads as goalposts.

Punch news learnt that their roommate sustained severe injuries from machete cuts by the hoodlums.

The deceased identified as Ebuka Nwaigbo, a 300 level student of the Department of Estate Management, and Samuel Ethelbert, 300 level student of the Department of Political Science, were until their death living at Chi-Doo Lodge along the Uturu-Afikpo road.

Investigations by our correspondent revealed that their killers were members of a rival cult group on a revenge mission for one of their members killed last month.

A source, who craved anonymity, said the cult groups – Burkinafaso and Mafia – had engaged each other in a battle of supremacy for years in the university.

He said, “Last month, one Collins Agwu, a member of Burkinafaso, was gunned down by the Mafia.

“His colleagues (Burkinafaso) decided to retaliate by killing members of the Mafia.

“That night they came to the lodge on four motorbikes carrying four persons each and they forced themselves in when one of the students living there came out to buy Indomie Noodles.

“They beheaded their targets while the third person, their visitor, was seriously wounded.

“After killing them they carried their heads and bodies in a sack bag and took it to a playground where they (cult boys) normally play football near the school gate and mounted their heads as goalposts.”

When our correspondent visited the university community, top officers of the school were said to be having a crucial meeting.

Spokesman for the institution Acho Elendu said the school would make comments after the meeting.

Meanwhile, there has been a heavy police presence at the school since the incident occurred.

The Abia State Police Public Relations Officer, Ezekiel Onyeke Udeviotu, who confirmed the development, said the state Commissioner of Police Joshiak Habilah had ordered the Criminal Investigation Department to commence investigation into the murder of the students.

He said, “We are willing to invite any member of the public with any useful information that could lead to the arrest of criminals to our office if such a person is afraid of giving the information to police officers.”

Source: www.globalnaijablog.com/2016/03/15/cultists-behead-students-use-heads-as-goalposts/

Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by samsony10: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Too bad
Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by nicerichard05: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
head or idunbelive

Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by jaelz(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nah rire i has not believes it o
Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by rusher14: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
By some quirk of fate in future one of these goats might become the governor of his state.

Tufiakwa!!!

Shall never be.

Wicked world.
Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Cultists vs Cultists

It's against my culture to blame the dead. But when you find out very well, you will know that the guys killed are Cultists too.

They are always brutal on each other. Cultists don't kill innocent students, I stand to be corrected.

Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by DBossNG(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is serious!
Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by UrbanMystique: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Psychopaths everywhere.

Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by bentlywills(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Absu my dear school will never change

And all dz jambites will still join cultism.
Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by duduade: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Burkinafaso and mafia...
Which lain names be that....?
What happened to names we know....
People are taking advantage of this cultist thingy.
Now it's getting worse...
Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by Rhea(f): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2016
[size=28pt]adonbilivit. show me pikchur[/size]
Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by NnamdiN: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2016
a university doesn't have something as ordinary as CCTV
Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by manee2(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2016
nicerichard05:
head or idunbelive
_ r u sure u wanna c de heads?

Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by manee2(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2016
Rhea:
[size=28pt]adonbilivit. show me pikchur[/size]
_ babe do u really wanna c it?
Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by manee2(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2016
If you really have de guts to c de graphic pics i can share u some

Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by boss096(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2016
Pics of d head or i lipsrsealed
Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
boss096:
Pics of d head or i lipsrsealed
it was on front page some days ago. i'm sure u dont wanna see it.
Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by GlobalNaijaBlog(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2016
manee2:
If you really have de guts to c de graphic pics i can share u some
lols
Re: Cultists Behead Students, Use Heads As Goalposts by seunlayi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is bad

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL : A Poem Written By An African Child For His Love For Africa / Top Ten Smartest People In History / Raw Facts About Female Freshers On Campus!